• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aniu's Adoption Center

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
Years
  • ♠ LOL! So cute! the Espeon, and Seviper would like to note, that they are very happy with me! They enjoy their own little rooms in my house...With Spae shaped furniture! XD

anyways, Thanks!!! Let me know when I may have the Espeon re-color that you did! :) thanks! ♠

♠ The Queen of Spades ♠

Aniu

A True Dragonoligist
    Years
  • Queen of Spades:
    Sorry I wasn't on at all today,it's just that I got Pokemon Colloseum for the Gamecube and I've been messing with it.I have your Flareon but I'm so tired I can't even much go to Photobucket at this second...*yawns* Sorry I didn't say you could have the Espeon recolour in the last post..I'm just so freaking tired...Take it and take good care of it for me!
    **** SHADOW POKEMON!!!!!!! XD

Kratos:
    Thank you for adopting the Jirachi.Go ahead,take the little Jirachi.Do you need me to give you the link?

1,000 Mudkip:
    Thank you for being the first one to adopt a Todaquil.Take him and give him a nice home.Do you need the link?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • May I adopt the Silver Charizard, please?

And, if you don't mind me requesting, could you make a Persian/Articuno fusion? Basically just a blue Persian with Articuno wings on its back. If you are too busy, I understand.

Thanks in advance! ^.^

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hiya. Could you make a fusion of Ledian and Feraligatr with Feraligatr as base? Thanks in advance.

Aniu

A True Dragonoligist
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been on,guys.

To everyone who wanted to adopt:
    YES!Post again if you need the link!

To everyone who requested:
    I work on them right away!I promise!

To The Queen of Spades:
    I'm sorry but I couldn't do the Jolteon thingie.Here's your Calico Flareon:
    Aniu's Adoption Center

Calico Flareon