• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*[Anna's Pixel work Gallery]*

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Sure an improvement for that phanpy and that cherubi-turtwig fusion is unbelievable..

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
    A little something I made . :)

*[Anna's Pixel work Gallery]*

~A.R

Beautiful.Awesome shading,very natural and realistic colors.I don't think I could do that well.Nice Turtwig/Cherrim fusion too.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    The (and any) recolors are pointless, the revamps are pretty good, the overshades look the best, the trainers are pointless, and the chimicho has kinda good shading, his lineart stinks. The overshades are very good though, good job on those.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    wow that overshade vaperion did look super awsome! your recolors and custom sprites are good too. do you take requests?

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
    ^^ Hey evilcheese!
    Anyway,Glacigo is really good.You're probably one of the best spriters I know.^^ Seriously!That trainer edit is amazing too,much better than the original!(no offense to Zane)

Back