• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annoyers and Sweepers

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Still, it's Umbreon meets Skarm, Skarm either uses Toxic or starts Spiking immediately. Either way, the Skarm user has a free turn to play with. And there are plenty of new players and those that haven't learned yet, so lay off the insulting in my forum. Thanks.

HoundoomTrainer

Me>You?
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Toothache said:
    Still, it's Umbreon meets Skarm, Skarm either uses Toxic or starts Spiking immediately. Either way, the Skarm user has a free turn to play with. And there are plenty of new players and those that haven't learned yet, so lay off the insulting in my forum. Thanks.

Who the hell was I insulting? How can you make claims when you have no proof? And if Umbreon meets Skarm, the person should either A) Switch out to a Rapid Spinner or B) To an antiSkarm like Maggy. Otherwise, don't even try to battle.

-HT

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Forums are totalitarian and positions are appointed.

Okay, hint:
    Only idiots insult the forum heads.

Your point is well taken, but I still like Rest on Umbreon.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    I've noticed something, it's that HT likes to make retorts to most stuff. Well, many things, or maybe all of them, have counters. Blissey has counters. Skarmory has counters. Ky00ber has counters. So there's no use retorting with a counter, there is nothing that will be counter proof.

HoundoomTrainer

Me>You?
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    HellishHades said:
    Forums are totalitarian and positions are appointed.

Okay, hint:
    Only idiots insult the forum heads.

Your point is well taken, but I still like Rest on Umbreon.

Also, I wasn't insulting anyone. K? K.

Phlemingo said:
    I've noticed something, it's that HT likes to make retorts to most stuff. Well, many things, or maybe all of them, have counters. Blissey has counters. Skarmory has counters. Ky00ber has counters. So there's no use retorting with a counter, there is nothing that will be counter proof.

Actually a DD Tyranitar if I recall correctly, is the hardest thing to take down, followed by Curselax.

-HT

Shuckle

Most Hated Strategist.
    Years
    =[ I hate jaskwak. If it gets off the ground its the hardest thing to take down and dont lie you agree >:F

HoundoomTrainer

Me>You?
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Shuckle said:
    =[ I hate jaskwak. If it gets off the ground its the hardest thing to take down and dont lie you agree >:F

Anytime you see ninjask, you should switch to a tank, primarilt one with roar, so you don't take any chances. I used to use jaskwak too, was pretty fun until everyone got smart. :(

-HT

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    HoundoomTrainer said:
    Also, I wasn't insulting anyone. K? K.

Actually a DD Tyranitar if I recall correctly, is the hardest thing to take down, followed by Curselax.

-HT

But the fact remains that there are counters. ^^
    Besides, you don't usually let it DD first. The moment you see the fag, you switch and counter.

Back