• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Art Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewstor

Legend Reality
Years
  • Here's a pic. It's not coloured or anything but I wanted to post something for the competition. It's a cute little mew-doll! Mew mew!

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    please post your entry iveechan. i cant wait to see your entry
    you are a great artist^_^
    im your #1 fan.

Last edited:

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I have mine o.o Whoo? Nuh it sucks oo; I'm only sticking with this since I was too lazy to do another and that Cradily is so friggin' awsomeness! :D Hmm yus sucks baaaaad. Ah the fun of ther lazy one trapped under a pile of college work trying to tick things of her art to do list thta keep refilling over 20 >>

Neh? Oh great won't attach
    *waves angry paw*
    And you broke my link
    *waves paw again*

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/164118/Plush.jpg

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Atsuji made the original ending date as the 18th of November. If everyone is OK with this we'll keep it. But if anyone does want an extension just say and we'll see what we can arrange.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Well i think is should be till the 18 as planed Oh and Bugs is doin the next contest i belive

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I picked the 18th so the christmas contest can go to the 20th and a short but sweet newyes one til the 5th or so

^_^

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    please dont make it longer. i cant wait for the next one!^_^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Don't make it longer, because I want to find out who won! (I can already guess. NOT me.) And then I want to enter Christmas contest... before school finishes and I have no access to scanner...

Tweak

Ok, i made my entry, my first try at this type of stuff, so dont laugh(i know its horible)
    wooper.png

THAT's SO CUTE. :confused: *dies*

i want to draw a psyduck plushie. :classic:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back