• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Art Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Ding Dong! Time's Up! =D it's the 18th today.. you know what that means? a new contest will get started =D

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    wwwhhhhhhhhhoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant wait for the next one!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Ok im gonna to look at all entries now and judge them and i pm iggy my results we should have the Winners tomorrow These Over Due Contests it's becoming a lil too crazy we must come up with a better solution to this .

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
  • I think the Only One`s that should be able to make Art Contests are Orange and Moonlight because they are the mods here.And if anyone objects to this I don`t give a darn because this is out of control.There are people *Looks at Atsuji* that think they are mods and this is getting out of control.I think Moonlight and orange*berry should not allow anymore contests after this one to be made by members.
    ONLY ART FORUM MODS can make ART FORUM CONTESTS!!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Ruriri said:
    I think the Only One`s that should be able to make Art Contests are Orange and Moonlight because they are the mods here.And if anyone objects to this I don`t give a darn because this is out of control.There are people *Looks at Atsuji* that think they are mods and this is getting out of control.I think Moonlight and orange*berry should not allow anymore contests after this one to be made by members.
    Ruriri Calm Down, This is not the first crazy contest. I have ran 5 so i get use to it ^^;; And It is my job.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Ruriri, you are pending yourself at least getting banned from this area of the forums (I'm a fanfic mod on Serebii's, I know what is possible) If you had read you would know Orange, during her leave of absense because of the Laptop, has asked Atsuji to take care of the contests in the mean time. You have no right to question a Moderator's decision so shut your mouth now or you will regret it badly.

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
  • Duh People moonlight is a mod too.And Moonlight said she will be doing the Next Contest.
    And serebii.net forums sux so hah:P!

Besides Atsuji is a lame member..

And I would lvoed to be banned from this ****-HOLE!

GO TO ****!

LONG LIVE CAS!

LONG LIVE CAS!

HAHAH!

LONG LIVE CAS!

SPAM SPAM SPAM!

GO TO ****!
    GO TO ****!

YOU ALL SUCK!

HAHAHA

ABN ME
    BAN ME
    BAN ME
    BAN ME!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Ruriri said:
    Duh People moonlight is a mod too.And Moonlight said she will be doing the Next Contest.
    And serebii.net forums sux so hah:P!

Besides Atsuji is a lame member..

And I would lvoed to be banned from this ****-HOLE!

GO TO ****!

LONG LIVE CAS!

LONG LIVE CAS!

HAHAH!

LONG LIVE CAS!

SPAM SPAM SPAM!

GO TO ****!
    GO TO ****!

YOU ALL SUCK!

HAHAHA

ABN ME
    BAN ME
    BAN ME
    BAN ME!

Admins, This has happened before, Ruriri's computer has been hacked again, or hes gone strange.

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Please Guys just calm down it's not good cuz im also not feeling great today *Head Cold getting worse* I don't want to see anyone banned

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    More like needing to be shot.

Look don't bash a place where I happen to work all right? I've not said anything bad about here so ye have no right to start blantant bashing of Joe.

Jesus Christ, I see you're looking at the moment, can you figure out the ban options to at least get them out of fanart? I know it's possible as Barb did it with the spammer we had but I can't figure it out myself oo;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back