• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Another glitch I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mStar

The Darkness Within
Years
  • Yea, so sometimes I try to catch Pokemon (Like most of the people here), and it fails. Sometimes there's a message saying:
    'Aww!
    It appeared to be caught!'
    Instead of 'uncaught' it says 'caught'.
    So, if any other of you people noticed, then I'm not the only one (:.
    And if not, then dont blow up on me.
    [I only noticed it in Platinum].

-mStar

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yea, so sometimes I try to catch Pokemon (Like most of the people here), and it fails. Sometimes there's a message saying:
    'Aww!
    It appeared to be caught!'
    Instead of 'uncaught' it says 'caught'.
    So, if any other of you people noticed, then I'm not the only one (:.
    And if not, then dont blow up on me.
    [I only noticed it in Platinum].

-mStar

That.....is not a glitch. That is the way that the message is supposed to be.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    ummmm
    'awww it appeared to be caught"
    means " crap...it looked like i caught it"
    in local terms

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • That message just states that the Pokemon seemed as though it was going to be caught, but it broke out of the ball first. Its just another way of saying you didn't catch the Pokemon. There's no glitch with the messages and to my knowledge, they have more or less been the same throughout the entire series of the main Pokemon games.

Anyway, since there is no real discussion to be had on the subject, (it looks like its just a misinterpretation of the message) I'll go ahead and close this thread. Please be sure not to make any more threads on this subject.

Closes~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back