• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another "hi guys" thread here

zerofm

Zero is live, zero is love..... especially in Tenn
Years
  • Hello guys! I'm new here! Have a nice day!!

.....okay, okay, sheesh

My real name is Imam, or so my mother told me, I'm from Indonesia, a 20 yrs old college student majoring in computer science, not smart enough to join the rom hacks forum, but would be nice if I could make my own game though

My biggest wish from Pokemon is for Ash Ketchum to be completely replaced with Diamond from the Manga series, or Red, a man could dream right?

My first Pokemon game would be Emerald, which I played with my cousin's GBA....... without his permission....... of course I'm kidding guys, my first Pokemon Game is Fire Red.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Gaia, Glazed, Reborn, Insurgence, and Black 2 (only taking care of the Joint Avenue though, at level 31 now)

That's..... it? Would now be a good time to say "have a nice day"? I'm hungry~

Years
  • I have a friend from Indonesia as well here, so maybe you should go say hi to him. That said, hope you're enjoying yourself Imam!

You've been playing a lot of Pokemon ROM hacks lately, so have you ever pursued a dream in making your own one day? PC's huge ROM Hacking section has all you need for a dream hacker to achieve their goal of making their own games, and you'll learn from the experts along the way.

You started with FRLG? I started playing Pokemon around 3rd Gen as well, but awesome to hear you're playing B2W2. Unova is the most awesome region, if you ask me. That said, good luck with sticking around and I'll see you soon!

zerofm

Years
  • Well, I've tried making a ROM hack once when I was still in High School, but all I did was just editing the tiles and inserting my own Fakemon, I still couldn't do stuff like creating my own events and such, maybe I'll try looking for some tutorials later

Yeah, at the time my cousin bought the game but he said he got bored by it quickly, I tried playing it once and instantly loved it! I then tried looking for some ways to play the GBA game from my PC, and finally learned the existence of an Emulator

Viva Unova!!

Tyraeklis

Dark Overlord
    Years
  • Hi bro, welcome to PC!
    Another presentation named " hi guys" that original...
    Joking apart. I hope you well with community crowd ( surely you will, the people here are really nice, unlike the guys here from Brazil ¬¬ )

Well, if anything, just talk to me!
    (Though I also be beginner )

Killua

Hi!!! Great do see original people here!!! Huehuehue
    E eu sou um cara legal!!!!!! :(

zerofm

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome guys~

Though I don't think I could be an active member right now, I still had to finish my Blender assignments for these three weeks, something about a 20 seconds animation, kitchen modelling, and house modelling, my brain is filled with Blender tutorial! I'd still try to post sometimes though

Years
  • Haha.. I would love for Ash to be replaced. Hard for me to even keep up with the anime since I'm tired of seeing him all the time. Maybe if we dream hard enough it'll happen, right? :'p One can hope..

Anyways welcome, Imam! <3 Even if you don't plan to be active right away I hope you'll still be around from time to time. See you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Imam, I really like the colors of your avatar. Have you seen Pokemon Origins, Red was in that. I wish that they would have expanded on that, the episodes in that were soooo good. If Red were the main character I feel like the series would be a little darker which would be cool too imo. That's cool you're in college too, best of luck with your major that stuff is hard for me. If you'd ever like to talk feel free to hit me up wit ha message.

*offers hot chocolate*

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Imam, I really like the colors of your avatar. Have you seen Pokemon Origins, Red was in that. I wish that they would have expanded on that, the episodes in that were soooo good. If Red were the main character I feel like the series would be a little darker which would be cool too imo. That's cool you're in college too, best of luck with your major that stuff is hard for me. If you'd ever like to talk feel free to hit me up wit ha message.

*offers hot chocolate*

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Welcome to PC and pleased to meet you. Hope you enjoy yourself here. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to feel free to leave a message on my profile. See you later.

zerofm

Years
  • @acatfrommars : Thanks, I had the Avatar and Signature made when I was still a member in a certain Manga forum, something with a Fox in its name
    By the way, I had watched Pokemon Origins too, and yeah, it was good, wouldn't mind a little series (perhaps with around 50 episodes) with Red as its main character. Oh, and that one Black 2/White 2 animated trailer is rather good too, you know, the one with Goku saying "I'm about to unleash my rage"

Thanks for the hot Chocolate~

Well, I know this is late and all, but once again, thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'd try to be more active

Back