• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Johto Character returns...omg... SPOILERS!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I would,but I don't have teh manga ;< But everyone says there was a picture of him and Silver as a peep(X33)
    I'll try to find the pic,when I do,I'll post it ;)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ah.. a'ight. I wonder if Silver training under that same guy that trained Blue, has anything to do with him being Giovanni's son. OMIGAWD, THIS MEANS GIOVANNI AND TEAM ROCKET IS BACK IN THIS SERIES! Meh.. we're going to see fireworks soon. =3

Yellow-Chan

.hacker of Pancakes
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Yay, Silver, another chance for BlueXSilver! ~.^ Silver looks like a girl...
    Any ways in my game I play as a girl, and it didn't say that, it said something else, I foregot what. Is there another part in the game were you have to go back, or something?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    C'mon Dark Weezing, a thread being completely discussed does not mean other people does not have any other remarks or comments. *pokes the Misty thread you closed*

We'll just keep the threads dead for anyone to revive it with a new comment or something. =P

Back