• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another mega discussion

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Hey guys. So I'm making this thread with two goals in mind. One is to get to know more people as I still feel pretty new around here, two being what pokemon you think could really use some love in the mega department. When sixth gen rolled around I was apprehensive of the whole mega evolution thing, but after some thought realized that it was a way for GF to buff mons without a permanent change. So with that being said I'm gonna start by saying my choice would be Ursaring. I know you're all shocked but please hear me out. Ursaring is an excellent wall breaker in the PU meta and I've messed with tons of sets in many tiers with varying degrees of success. It wasn't until I got to UU that I felt he just couldn't cut it. His attack stat is really good but awful speed coupled with decent (and I use that term loosely) natural bulk means that higher tier mons for the most part pick him apart. I'd like to see him get a mega that adds a little attack with better bulk. Now I can't say I've crunched the numbers to make sure it's balanced nor do I really have a number spread. I'd just like to see one of my favorite mons get a boost. Also don't think this is for competitive only I wanna hear everyone opinion on who should be in the next batch of megas :D.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    an ursaring mega would be so cool and i feel he would be like mega buff. i would like to see a luxray mega. i feel like luxray needs more love.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    mega tyrantrum needs to happen.

and it NEEDS TO BE A PURPLE MEGA. I WANT TO CRUSH STUFF WITH A PURPLE REX.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Mega luxray would be dope and maybe have the dark typing it shoulda had. Also purple reptar sounds cool as long as its not magenta purple XD.

Years
    Mega Roserade is what I need more than anything. Here is my prediction list
    M-Froslass
    M-Slowking
    M- Luxray
    M- Flygon
    M- Gigalith
    M- Conkeldurr
    M- Magnezone (because of its Dex entries)
    M- Infernape (It's his year)
    M-Malamar
    M- Florges
    M-Emolga (After M-Audino)
    M- Raichu

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    I'd really love to see a Mega-Weavile with Super Luck/Tough Claws as new ability (and of course an Attack+Speed boost, since they're Sneasel/Weavile's only means to survive). That would be even cooler introducing an Ice-Type version of Slash (which is the main reason why I thought that I really wanted a Mega-Weavile with Super Luck to exist in the end). Weavile is strong and cute (even if Sneasel is much cuter), it's such a waste they have to deal with such a bad movepool.

Back