• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Member to add to this already big community

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Hi! My name is Jun, but since someone already took that name, I picked Junn. I am currently a graduate student at Baylor University and majoring in Communications/Digital Media. One more year of graduating and I'm finally free~. I have been a fanatic Pokemon fan ever since it came out. I just recently got a 3DS and Pokemon Y with it as well. But honestly, Generation 3 will still be the best! I am interested in writing fan fictions and stories as well and i see there is a thread for it in this Forum. I think you'll be seeing a lot of me in that thread! Wish me luck! :D

Oh my gosh. I'm about to graduate with a Communications/Digital Media degree too, we are twins. I welcome that with open arms! Nice to meet you, Jun. :D

Gen 3 also happens to be one of my favorites so brownie points to you. You should stop by the Advance Generation board to discuss everything related to R/S/E and FR/LG - it's a fairly active board with a lot of other fans so you'd fit in wonderfully.

Glad to hear you plan to explore the Fan Fiction & Writing board, too, as it's perfect for feedback and casual writing-related discussions. Be sure to contribute! See you around and be sure to give the staff a call if you need anything. :)

Back