• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another n00b joins the fun!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Hello. I originally came here god knows how long ago to try out some of the great hacks the community here works on but never really seemed to bother posting and chatting with the kind folk who make them. So I've decided to change that. I've been a fan of pokemon for as long as I can remember. Some of my favorite hacks from here so far have been Pokemon Dark Energy and Pokemon Christmas 2012. If anyone here knows of some other cool Gen II hacks from here please post and link them to me.
    Until next time!

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Hello Piplup1036, dont call yourself a n00b.. I'm sure you complected some of the Hacks here.. I have never complected any hack.. My only complected game is.. Pokemon Emerald. Played FireRed on PokeMMO but.. quit it. Dont ask me why!~

I'm not a big fan of hack rom so I could not suggest you any game.. Good luck looking for new game. Any thought on creating your own hack rom? It will be great since you played so many hack rom.

Other than the hack section, I am sure there will be other section which you will like. Why not try the graphics forum?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    I've had thoughts on making my own rom hack time and time again. I'm horrible at programing though, I've got lots of good story ideas for one though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awww you're definitely not a noob, Piplup! But hey, happy late welcome to the forums! I did notice you originally joined three years ago, I was still around here but it wasn't quite the same back then.

If you're interested in checking out awesome ROM hacks, you should head over to the Hacks Studio in the ROM Hacking boards. There's a great selection of hacks to choose from, and you'll see most of the famous ones so it's definitely worth checking out. The section in general also has a lot of tools to make your own hacks as well. But aside from that, explore and see what else interests you! There's no limits to what you can discuss.

Have a fun Christmas and I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hello Piplup! It's awesome to meet you, big welcome to PC and such. n~n The more active faces the better.

Ahh yeah, it's always very recommended to post around and get involved given how friendly the community is. [: ROM hacks are awesome (they're why I came here in 2006 to begin with, too! Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal were awesome) but getting involved is even better. Never tried those two games you listed.. maybe I'll pick Christmas 2012 up today. Just in time for the holidays, heh.

Do have an amazing time and if you need anything remember that you can ask our wonderful staff members! They're always around to help and even chat if need be, like the members. See you around! Will be looking forward to having you here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there, Piplup, and welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you with us.

Ah, ROM hacks; I've played quite a few of them before. Of all the ones that you have tried, which would you say is your most favorite? For me, one of them would have to be Ruby Destiny series; although these hacks aren't that great in terms of graphics and whatnot, they still deliver when it comes to plot. Story-wise, they would never cease to make you feel engaged. Aside from this, I've also enjoyed playing-through Light Platinum. This one, however, unlike Ruby Destiny, has stunning graphics and art (although its story is slightly lacking).

I hope you have fun here, and enjoy all your visits, dear! I'm always here if you ever need somebody to chat with, so if you like, please don't hesitate to drop message on my profile; I always respond. See you around!

Back