• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another new guy around

Years
  • I stumbled across the forums accidentally, searching for something about ROMs (I forgot exactly now) and got intrigued by the layout here as well as the banner. I'm going to try and stick around and post as much as possible.

Currently playing Black 2, been playing it off and on. My team is in my sig. I named myself Master and my rival, Peasant. It's been making the dialounge of the game funny at times, hah hah.

I also own Black, White, and Platinum, which is how I got my current team that I'm using for Black 2. I do plan on getting White 2 when I get a little more cash and already know what team I'm wanting to use.

Anyways, hope to get to know a lot of you around here.

Years
  • Heey there, Rtaken! A big welcome to the forum! :D

Yeah, I found out about the site after searching for ROMs too, so we're similar in that regard. In my case, it was the Shiny Gold hack. <3 The skins are really good here though and there's so many to choose from. Kind of overwhelming, but in a good way since there are so many to switch to when you want a change from your current one haha. Which one're you using now? I'm hooked on Chromatic for the time being! We're lucky to have so many great designers here on PC that make 'em.

Your rival is always a peasant in comparison to you, who is the main character! /hit So your naming gave me a good chuckle. xD;; I usually name mine after their official names since I've gotten a little lazy and uncreative. And out of curiosity, have you played any of the older Pokemon games, or are you mostly into the newer generations since those are the ones you own right now? Glad you're enjoying Black 2 though, it's very addicting.

Anyway, hopefully you stick around as an active member here, I'm sure you won't regret it! Have fun and I'll see you around, all right? :3

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! :D

Yeah, I did play some of the older games, in fact, my first Pokemon game was Yellow, in which I captured all 151. All in all, I've played Yellow, Silver, Heart Gold, Diamond, Platinum, Black, White, and currently Black 2. I still remember all of my Pokemon teams too, hah hah.

I've been a fan since I was about 10 years old (now 24). Was really into Pokemon, then got out of it while Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, etc came out...but then got sucked back into Pokemon and started playing a lot of the older games...now I'm addicted. Hah hah.

Back