• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Mod Y'all

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Welcome Abnegation to the staff team everybody! He'll be modding the art forums!

:)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I always knew you were going to be modded some day! :D
    Have fun modding the Graphics section!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Graphics, actually, Luke. Get it right. >o

And congrats, Gav! We haven't been talking to each other for very long, but you're a great guy and I think you'll do a terrific job as a mod.

Bay

Years
    Congrats, Abnegation! Have to say, your graphics just gets better and better each time. :D I'm sure you'll do well in the graphics section. ;) Don't get too stressed when a lot of people will be asking how you did your graphics so well! XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    yay i love you sweetheart let's continue to be outrageously awesome in our conversations <3

congratulations!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    GAVIN! How come I totally saw this coming? D: Even though I still didn't expect to see your name in big bold blue letters.

Either way, congrats dude. (b' ')b

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    *fist pumps hiiro* We called it! :D

Congratulations Gavin! I don't think we've ever talked before but I know you'll do great. Have fun being on staff! :>

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Awesome! Congrats, I know you'll do a great job. ;D
    even though I don't know you, but oh, well.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    :o :o Wow, another new moderator! :D -throws confetti-
    Congratulations on your new position as a moderator of Graphic section, Gav. ^-^ I am sure you'll do an awesome job here.

Back