• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Monitor

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello again, well I got an update about my monitor. I went to Best Buy yesterday and the guy from Geek Squad told me they couldn't fix my old one(not suprised). So the guy went ahead and make an exchange for me. And he said he was going to give me another Westinhouse. That was the brand I had before. But he couldn't find one...he gave me a 20" LG Wide-screen monitor! The old one I had before was a 19". So I was pretty shocked. But here is the thing...I brought a 20" Samsung Wide-screen monitor two months ago. Now I got two nice monitors. And I made my decison and I am going to keep the LG one. I might switch between LG and Samsung. But I can't do the dual monitor. I don't have enough room in my desk. So yeah...that is all I got to say about this.

I hope you guys have a nice night/morning. Bye. =D

*remember Michael Jackson*

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I was going to say dual-head; until I got down into the last sentence, ;x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Yeah I was thinking about doing that, but I realize that I have no room on my desk. So I am going to switch maybe...

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Personally I'd rather get a bigger desk.

I dunno. I want two monitors but the more I think about it; the more it sounds awesome but on the other hand the more it sounds like something to lust over for a while and when the lust wears off. I'm just looking silly with an extra monitor I don't do much with, XD.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I think I will look silly as well. I really don't do much on my computer to begin with. So if this monitor breaks down, I still got my other one. I swear I go through monitors like toilet paper. XD!

Back