• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Another remake that is for Emerald?

Years
  • even if its a long shot:
    What if they paired two regions(Delta Emerald and Pokemon Z) and made it Gen 7 and it is not a remake but a sequel.. It would be awesome if Rayquaza would have a primal evolutions.. I wonder what would it look like though?

This is a really interesting concept actually. I have never considered that they could link the remakes to the main Gen VI story. It would be a complex pair of games for sure, taking place in different regions but revolving around the same story. Like maybe the DE protagonist could take care of whatever the bad guys were up to in Hoenn and the Z protagonist takes care of whatever is happening in Kalos and then in the end they meet at the Pokemon League or something cool llike that.

I would play the **** out of a game like this. It would be a really immersive story

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Y'know I'm happy enough to have just the Ruby & Sapphire remakes. An Emerald remake would be awesome, but as long as they incorporate some of the features from Emerald into ORAS as they did with HGSS from Crystal then there's no need.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Actually it would be a lot different because GameFreak has never done three remakes in any generation. Giving us Delta Emerald would break their own rules and possibly even rule out a possible third installment for X/Y which I guess most of the people actually want since X/Y really lacks in post game and in difficulty. They would have to basically do first Delta Emerald which would be completely the same as ORAS except for story (I assume that's the biggest reason why people even want DE to happen because there really isn't any major changes in Emerald compared to R/S and we receive some kind of Battle Factory thingy in ORAS anyway so there's no point doing a completely new for DE) and then do possibly what I'm calling now Z which has to have changes in Gym Leaders, in overall look of the region etc. And then would come the issue which one to publish first because if they'd publish them at the same time people would prefer Z over DE for sure which would cause DE to not do good in sales numbers.

The only way I see Delta Emerald happening is if they include two regions in the third installment for X/Y.

GF broke their third version rule with B2W2, so perhaps they'll break their two remakes rule too.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • HeartGold and SoulSilver incorporated Crystal's storyline and even included the Battle Frontier, which began as the Battle Tower in Crystal itself. So it's VERY likely that they will include elements from Emerald into the remakes. Battle Frontier stuff was found when they hacked the ORAS demo, so it's not too much of a stretch. They may very well include it in ORAS.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • HeartGold and SoulSilver incorporated Crystal's storyline and even included the Battle Frontier, which began as the Battle Tower in Crystal itself. So it's VERY likely that they will include elements from Emerald into the remakes. Battle Frontier stuff was found when they hacked the ORAS demo, so it's not too much of a stretch. They may very well include it in ORAS.
    I think this is what will happen. Maybe they could also have an event that will allow us to capture the opposite legendary in game, with Marine/Terra cave appearing depending on the version to make it somewhat like Emerald. Maybe they could add an event of an alternate world (that of Emerald, maybe with Hoopa's help?) where the player needs to take Rayquaza to Sootopolis just so we can see the fight scene from Emerald remade.

Years
  • Unless we see remakes of the previous third games (i.e Crystal), there's no hope for an Emerald remake.
    HeartGold and SoulSilver incorporated Crystal's storyline and even included the Battle Frontier, which began as the Battle Tower in Crystal itself. So it's VERY likely that they will include elements from Emerald into the remakes. Battle Frontier stuff was found when they hacked the ORAS demo, so it's not too much of a stretch. They may very well include it in ORAS.
    Likely to happen.

Years
  • I am open to the idea of the third version remakes as a "re-remake," but right now I don't see any of them being remade.

For example, I would like to see Pokemon Yellow remakes in favor of any possible re-remakes of FRLG.

Krio

Stoked For Pokemon PR!
    Years
  • The answer is a sad no. It could be saved for the next generation of dss but I doubt it.

Back