• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another taste of hazy weather?!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Today, my dad just told me that the weather in my city is hazy, again, after I thought it's gone for a few weeks, which can be a problem because I have to go somewhere, every Saturday. Because, every time I heard from my dad that the weather is hazy, usually he would told me to keep staying at home, because it's deemed unhealthy to go outside until the haze is gone, which occurs usually after the rain.

And this reminds me, the last time I see hazy weather, it was when I was going into youth camp, and I noticed some of them wear maskers just for a countermeasure. And when I go home, I find my dad coughs, and eventually my mom and I get it too :( It takes days until it gets well, though.

Anyway, I just hope everything will be well despite on this hazy weather.

Back