• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another wild NEWUSER appears!

Sparen

PokéDigi Scripter
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Hi people. I'm Sparen, a junior scripter/programmer and Bulbapedia member.

...Nothing else to say right now. Need to adjust.

Basically, I registered in order to download attachments, but I might do more than that when new spinoff games come out. Such as PMD-Gates to Infinity.

Anyway, that's all about me. Hi people, and I hope to get to know some of you.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • It's a pleasure to see you here, Sparen! Welcome and nice to meet you! I do agree that adjusting to a new forum may be quite the challenge at first; and I should know, because, it was kinda tricky for me to adjust to this forum because it's... quite big, but, hey, you'll get the hang of it soon!

In any case, the Emulation and Game Devlopment boards both have sections on where you can find various scripted and programmers like yourself~ So, I hope that you'll find those sections comfortable! They are quite popular, so, I bet that you'll meet good people.

There's also the Spin-Off Games board if you wanna talk about the Pokemon spin off games, like the new PMD game. I am very excited for that mystery dungeon game myself, hehe. I haven't read much about it, but, it does sound promising!

Well, anyway, I do hope that we can speak more one day. I'm always open to chat! You can ask a member of the staff team if you have any questions, or, any other member who is willing to help that has the answers for you. But yeah, I hope you'll have a fun time! ^^

Last edited:

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, Sparen! I'm bandit, great to have you here!
    Yeah, it does take a while to adjust to a forum you have just registered on. But we were all once new, so you aren't the only one, obviously. :p

Since you seem to like the spin-off games, you might enjoy this forum, the Spinoff Games forum.. Also, since you mentioned that you were a programmer/scripter, here's
    the Emulation forum, just in case.

Well, that's all for now! If you need any more help, feel free to leave me a visitor/personal message, I'll help as much as I can! Hope you have a good time on this forum. ;)

-Bandit

Back