• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Another year marks 24 rings on the Meadow tree

Arma

The Hyena
Years
  • Hey Meadow, just dropped by to tell ya you suck at Pokemon Hangman. uwu. Sorry I missed your birthday man, hope you had a good one! Here's to many more wonderful years!!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Oh my gosh, Clover!! I'm completely speechless... I don't even know where to start! This entire thread is making my heart melt, and I just can't handle it! ;__;

That tweedia background has always been a favorite of mine, but I only subtly showed it to you once, and even that was quite a long time ago... 🙊 I honestly never imagined that I'd see it again as a birthday present, of all things! This just goes to show what a special, loving heart you have, Annie. 💚

I'm so deeply touched by the lengths you always go through just to put a smile on my face... What did I ever do to deserve a partner like you? You say I turned your world around, when in fact it's you who turned MY world around!! My heart could never have awakened to all the magical emotions you've given me if you hadn't taken my hand. I truly wish I could give back to you in the same degree that you've given to me... <3333333333333333

Thank you, Annie—thank you so much for EVERYTHING!! You're the most beautiful soul I've ever known, and our bond will always be my most beloved treasure. 🍀💞🌲

You're the very embodiment of true kindness, true beauty, and true strength. I love you with all my heart. :')

Rowlet shooting down all the Happy Birthday cakes for you! :D Hope you have an awesome birthday!!

Spoiler:

aaaaaaaaaa, Decidueye-Rowlet is the cutest thing ever and I cannot resist it!! *o* Thanks a ton, Caite!! :D :D :D

While we're at it, I just wanted to say I appreciate all your dedication running VPP! ^__^ (And for being an awesome WTP contestant back then, too! 😉)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEADOW i think you're super cool and also i hope you have an amazing bday!!!

ANGELICA THANK YOUUUUUU!! :D That means a lot coming from you—you were always someone I looked up to, and you still are to this day! I really hope things are going well for you! ^^

Happy birthday Meadow! ^^

Ooooh, thanks a lot, TY!! It's always great seeing you around at the YGO club—thank you for helping keep the place alive! I'm also liking the Shun avatar you've got there, by the way! He's gotta be my favorite character from ARC-V. 😊 (BUY RAIDRAPTORS)

Spoiler:

LYCANNNNNNNN!!!! :DDD You wonderful person, you. <3

Welp, you're lucky this isn't Clover's birthday, because she would have annihilated Navi with a Fire Arrow... 🙈🏹🔥 But luckily, I adore Navi, so I'll happily welcome her to the celebration! 🤗

Heh, gif(t)s and "try force"...? Yup, that definitely sounds like the Lycan everyone knows and loves! x3 Oh, and, ummm... that's certainly a new interesting way of eating ice cream... O_O

All that aside, thanks so much for the wonderful wishes, my amazing twin brother!! It makes me super happy to see you again, and I really appreciate you dropping by for my birthday! We have lots of catching up to do, yeah? :D

Happy Birthday! 😊

Ahhhh, thank you so much for the wishes, Loomie!! ^__^ It's really nice of you to drop by!

Happy Birthday Revise. I hope you have a great day.

Hopefully you see lots of Swadloon or adorable Rowlet.

GARDYYYY!!! Thanks so much! I'm definitely seeing adorable Swadloons and Rowlets all over this thread, so consider that wish granted! 🥰

Let's also add in Lilligant to make things even better! In appreciation for you, my friend!! =)

Another year marks 24 rings on the Meadow tree

Happy birthday! Have a fabulous day! You deserve all the best! ^-^

Whoa...!! The mystical Ninetales from ancient legends is here to wish me a happy birthday? It's such an honor! Thank you very much for the kind wishes!!! ^__^ (And also for saving me from Gengar's evil scheme in Mystery Dungeon, hehe!) You're a fantastic member of the forums and I hope you stick around for a long, long time!

Happy Birthday Meadow!

Thank you so much, XNaut!! It's a really awesome surprise to see you drop by here! =) We all value your presence at Pokémon Trivia!!

It's already your birthday again?!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVISE I always look forward to keeping up our tradition of wishing each other happy birthday every year. I hope you're doing amazingly and I look forward to many more years of happy birthday wishes :D

SOPHIE OH MY GOSH HIIIII AND THANK YOU!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one fond of this tradition—it's always heartwarming to look at the back-and-forth happy birthday messages in our VMs, hehe! I hope you're keeping well these days, too! :D

Happy birthday my dear old friend!

On this important day there's a story that needs to be told

Spoiler:

THANK YOUUUU, SAM!!! Gosh, your storybooks are the best! I always love seeing these from you, and I appreciate all the dedication and attention to detail that you pour into everything you do!

And of course, I really want to thank you for always keeping the PokéTrivia games so lively and full of excitement! You're irreplaceable to Trivia just as you are to the rest of the community—keep being your amazing self, got it? :D

P.S. THAT PIDGEY IS ADORABLE CAN I HUG IT???? 😍 Also need to hug Geico Rayquaza too!!

Happy Birthday, Revise! I hope you have a wonderful day ❤

Sorvete!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It was indeed a wonderful time, and I super appreciate your birthday wishes! :D

(Also, have one more "thank you" for being an amazing presence at the Trivia games!!!) ❤

Happy Birthday!

Thank you very much, Zeo!! I feel honored that you dropped by here! I'm still very grateful for that wonderful letter you sent me back in February! =)

Keep being a Star around here (pun totally intended)! You've been a valuable part of our community for as long as I've known you! ^^

Happy birthday Revise!! :D

Thank youuu, Zach!! As always, I love seeing your Snivy theme around! (Grass starters all the way! :D)

supa late but! happy birthday, hope it was amazing!!!

aaaaaa, thanks so much, Janna—it really was amazing!!! Thanks again for everything you do for PC! ^__^

Happy birthday! Hope you've had an amazing time <33

Oh gosh, thanks a ton, Shawn!! You're always such a kindhearted person and there needs to be more people like you! =)

Yo, Revise! Happy Birthday! Hope you're doing great.

JANP!!! Thank youuuuu, fellow duelist friend!! I hope everything's going great for you, too! You're an awesome presence pretty much everywhere I see you, whether it's here, PokéTrivia, or the YGO club! :D

Happy bday!!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, Cube!! Take care! ^-^

Hello and Happy birthday, dear Meadow! Thanks for keeping PokeTrivia a super-fun place, and thanks for your help! Stay happy! Stay safe!

SIDDDD!!! Wow, thanks a ton—that really means a lot to me!! I could honestly say the same thing to you! Your enthusiasm brings in so much positive energy to every thread you post in, especially the PokéTrivia games! You stay safe as well, okay? :D

Late Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one :)

Thanks so much, Rika! It really was great, and everyone here is making things a hundred times better!! ^-^

happy belated birthday!

Ooooh, thank you, Tyler!! :D It's pretty hard to believe that I'm now the same age as Phoenix Wright in the first AA game, isn't it? Now I'm tempted to replay the series again... 😭

Hey Meadow, just dropped by to tell ya you suck at Pokemon Hangman. uwu. Sorry I missed your birthday man, hope you had a good one! Here's to many more wonderful years!!

WOW ARMA, be like that! >:(

Okay, who am I kidding? You're awesome and I'm really happy to see you again after all this time! Thanks a ton for the birthday wishes, old friend!! I hope all is well with you these days! ^-^

Back