• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
You can get your parking validated on the Desk 34, 20th stair, Hall H, tenth door to the right. But you will need a blue form, which you can acquire at Desk 260, 64th stair, Hall B, 70th door to the left. But to acquire the blue form, you will need a purple form, 2nd stair, ...

What is this Delphox doing in my office ?

Years
Alex probably sent it over to invite you over for the Grand Fox Games, where all fox Pokemon compete in various events such as the Berry Athletics, Branch Fencing, Fire Archery, Basketball Stealing, Trampoline Scorchmark Divination, Scent & Rescue, and the always riveting ImFoxters Among Us.
and many more!

Can I get tickets for the Grand Fox Games so that I can watch Alolan Ninetales' specialty event, Snowstorm Tag ? :plead:

Back