• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hell no

Do you prefer old school memes or new age/modern memes?

Years
    I mostly prefer the older memes. These days almost any random shit can qualify as a meme regardless of if it's actually funny or not.

Favourite section on PC (other than Forum Games)?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    That's a difficult question. Honestly it wouldn't be Forum Games anyways, since I like the Trivia section more. Off-Topic I guess would be my favorite by a small margin due to the activity. Then I also like the Pokemon related ones, such as Pokemon General and Past Generations. Sometimes with Off Topic I feel confused on if I should post seriously, since you see a mesh of lighthearted posts and serious ones sometimes mixed into the same topic. It's actually caused me to back away from certain threads.

Do you like coffee?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Probably when the sky turns into the cieling and the gars grass grass grassgrass.

What is Pokemon?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    All I really know is that they are the champions.

Ever gone to a medieval times dinner theater?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Yes! The food was delicious. Also, one of the horseback knights threw me a rose but the kid in the row below me sniped it. :(

What do you like to do on your commutes?

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    Both

This is hard as I actually like both genres equally... I flipped a coin on this one and it looks like it's Action games. Nothing like a good adrenaline rush to make you forget about the outside worries from time to time.

What year was the best for video game releases in your opinion?

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    No, if I watch a movie chances are it's in my own home and possibly on my computer.

Best Vocaloid, voice wise? (Out of the ones you know, of course. I'm not expecting you to know every one.)

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Yes, many times. Extremely frustrating when I haven't saved for like an hour.

What's the worst fruit or vegetable you've ever eaten?

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
    Years
    Kale! It triggers my gag reflex as soon as it touches my tongue.

Are you generally more grumpy or cheerful when you first wake up?

Years
    I'm usually silent until fully woken up, but often in a refresh/good mood for the most part. Especially if it's a nice day!

Are you really a huge Pokemon fan?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back