• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    reminds me of when i tried out literal carbonated water and it just tasted like tv static lmao

yeah we used to decorate regularly when mom was still around, but now the house is too messy and everyone's too busy with other things. the only plus side is our decorations from 2015 is literally still up lmao.

what's the longest you've ever had to hold in your pee/p00p?

Years
    a bike? last year when i tried to practice riding one and i repeatedly gashed my knees. wishing i had one in my childhood :'(

skateboard tho, maybe a couple years. senior highschool perhaps? and i was just tryin out a friends'. never been into that life.

what was the angriest you've ever been towards a close friend/best friend? and why?

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    Ah... that's a good one! Hm... I think it's just when they shove a set of expectations on me I can't hope to fulfill. I know it sounds weird to say, but when you're idolized; you can't keep up that standard, and to always be held to it... it's a toughie. I'm generally very tranquil, but... I'm also very impatient. It's an odd mix!

What's a horror story you've had related to food?

Years
    Ah... that's a good one! Hm... I think it's just when they shove a set of expectations on me I can't hope to fulfill. I know it sounds weird to say, but when you're idolized; you can't keep up that standard, and to always be held to it... it's a toughie. I'm generally very tranquil, but... I'm also very impatient. It's an odd mix!

What's a horror story you've had related to food?

learned that the hard way too. what's worked for me is, as a first impression, setting the bar reaaally low so they don't expect much, then over deliver time after time. it's a constant balance of giving your all vs just takin a chill pill and so far i think i've gotten used to it. i'm sure you'll find a way to get around that issue! more power :D

also, i think it was a couple weeks ago that i did some spring cleaning around the house and started off with the kitchen. when i removed the lid of one of the containers i gagged as i saw 2 potatoes just rotting to hell, filled with maggots and smelling like death. my lovely aunt had kept them out in the open for weeks apparently, and i had to be the one to clean that ungodly mess. thankfully i didn't puke, but was real damn close.

is there a video game from your childhood that you adored back then but can't stand now? what and why?

Years
    I can't think of one particular game, but I would say sports games in general. I was never really into them, but I did play quite a few back in the day. You couldn't pay me to play most of them now.

Do you have any particular routines that others rib you about or find strange?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah i have quite a few quirks. Like I dissect my food into layers, which gets pointed out the most.

Do you have a christmas tree up?

Years
    I don't actually. Still planning on it, but neither me or my partner have felt well enough. Hopefully I'll sort it before Christmas day!

Do you still watch physical media like DVD or Bluray?

Years
    last time i watched something from a physical disc was like 2013 or something. online streaming has come so far fam.

what's a peculiar item in your bag that you need to bring with you everyday? outside the usual things like wallet, umbrella, etc.

Years
    all the time. i charge over night with a timer on the outlet so i don't overdo it. by morning it's rock and ready for the day.

when was the last time you went to the dentist for a cleaning?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Never? Like, I've gone for a lot of reasons - to remove a tooth, to do a root canal, to put on braces, but I don't think I've ever gone there for the specific purpose of doing a teeth cleaning.

What was the last thing you cooked / baked ?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    No. I don't even think there are a lot of birds around except pigeons, which you don't really want to be around.

Have you ever pulled an all-nighter for school or work?

Years
    i think 4 times all throughout college. i just ain't built to do it regularly like a lot of my peers did. so glad my gf and i helped each other work on stuff during daylight hours or early evenings. we love sleep lol.

when was the last time you drank softdrinks?

Years
    PC parts store because I'd love to get a large storage drive at a big discount

do you consider yourself a minimalist? why or why not?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back