• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yes, my sister and I used to play in a youth orchestra and would watch another orchestra perform after our orchestra finished performing.

If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I would yell for help, I suppose. I am not to sure what else I could do in that situation.

What is your favorite YouTube channel?

Years
  • I don't have a favorite Youtube channel.

When was the last time you stayed up through the entire night?

Years
  • I've never had but they look good. As long as they are not crispy I'm willing to try.

Where is the best place you've been for taking walks?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Hmmm... I've taken walks in some places before, but didn't really consider any of them as the best.

Have you ever gotten sick for a night?

Years
  • I have alot of favorite Pokemon. Generation 1 has the most Pokemon that are considered my favorite.

If you had a monkey that you needed to hide, where would you hide it?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Unless I had a zoo in my closet, it'd be pretty hard to hide a monkey as they're really active. I guess I would hide it in my room.

Do you like to jog in the morning?

Years
  • I don't. If I jog (which isn't that much at the moment admittedly) I'll do it in the evening.

If you had to replace your ability to speak English with another language what language would you choose?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I know English really well and have a passable command of Spanish. I have studied Japanese for almost 3 years (self-study) and studied French for 1 year (class).
    From this, I would say Japanese is easily the hardest. The other 3 languages have overlap in vocabulary and the grammar isn't too different (just minor things like adjective order and using possession to denote age).
    Japanese pronunciation is simple, but it is just too different grammar wise. The distinction of politeness, giving/receiving verbs, no articles, and usage of particles aren't difficult, but is different from what I am used to. I would say the hardest thing about Japanese is that it takes too long to learn, not that any of the concepts are difficult. The most time consuming part is the ever infamous Kanji, which amounts to more than 2500 characters if you want to achieve a reasonable amount of literacy (in my opinion, some may argue for a lower number). It is fun and rewarding though, I suppose. Although, I have pretty much given up at this point.

What was your favorite class that you took in high school or college?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Music

As a child, what did you think would be awesome about being an adult, but isn't as awesome as you thought it would be?

Vragon

What is your "go to" word?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • "Go to sleep lol"

o

...Eh, maybe not. It's almost time for me to prepare for school anyway :joy:

What is your favourite season?

Years
  • They all bother me. Winter and Autumn are too cold for me, Summer is too hot, Spring makes my allergies even worse. I'll probably pick Summer since it bothers me the least.

What fictional place would you most like to go?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back