• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Anti Piracy ASM?

Years
  • So, if you've ever played old hacks, some of them have the ani piracy screen in the beginning. I found a patch of it here, and I was just wondering if anyone knows where the asm code is so I can insert it myself.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Let say we wanted to make our own custom image for the anti-piracy.

How would we do that?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Let say we wanted to make our own custom image for the anti-piracy.

How would we do that?

By analyzing the routine you should be able to find the offsets of the tileset, tilemap and palette easily enough. You can then change them just like you would any other tileset/tilemap/palette in the ROM.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • By analyzing the routine you should be able to find the offsets of the tileset, tilemap and palette easily enough. You can then change them just like you would any other tileset/tilemap/palette in the ROM.

Thanks for Hopeless :)
    I appreciate your response.

I should of assumed to look through it, but sometimes my common sense isn't all there :P

Back