• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any body try stealing from you?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 6, 2003
    yesterday i was playing my game boy advanced and a kid came from the other side of the street he said can i borrow it il give it to you tommorow and he said he had a game called lugia no such thing then when i was playing he tried pulling it from me then he just let go and he said do u know any body alse here that has gameboy advance i said no but i did know some body but i didint tell him (stealer) grrr i was mad so i didint tell him and a stranger dont know where he lives whats his name so i said no and 2 i was mad.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, yeah. Our house was robbed earlier this year, right after my grandparent's house burned. o_o (I don't like 2003!!!) He stole all of my video games and my PS2, plus lots of other expensive things that we had.
    About a month later the police caught him with the stuff, so we have most of our things back. He still has my memory card and Playstion 2 controller though! ?_? I had finally reached the final level on Kingdom Hearts, and now all of that data is gone... *sigh* I'll have to start everything over again! (Plus he still has my Hey You, Pikachu! game. We bought that when it was $79.00! O_o)

Years
  • My story is a little more comical.
    When I was 8 or 9 years old, I went trick-or-treating on Halloween with my older brothers and some friends. I went to one house, got the candy, and started walking away. I ran into these teenage girls that were taunting us early and they grabbed my bag. Well, never try to take a kids candy away! I held on for dear life until the rest of my group chased them away. I am surprised my plastic bag didn't rip.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • When I was little, kids would beat me up and take my things. They were very cruel to me.

I trust my friends with my things because they've never tried to steal from me. n.n()

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I had a halographic Mr.Mine card that was stolen, and a few other minor things. My friend's house was robbed, his Xbox was gone and his games, including the one I lent him, which was one of my favourites....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Once, as I was leaving for band class, I left my MRT ticket in my desk, and when I came back, it was gone! T.T

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • what's an mrt ticket?
    some jerk at my korean school used to take my pkmn cards, stuff em down his pants, and say "Want it now?!"
    his dad runs the video store so whenever i see him helpin out his dead i make threatening gestures to tell...
    moo haha
    im a maniac

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Yeah, I got a Milky Way out of a vending machine this morning and went to throw away my plate and when I came back my friend had stolen it so I like stared at him for a minute and he gave it back to me.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • neomatrix said:
    yesterday i was playing my game boy advanced and a kid came from the other side of the street he said can i borrow it il give it to you tommorow and he said he had a game called lugia no such thing then when i was playing he tried pulling it from me then he just let go and he said do u know any body alse here that has gameboy advance i said no but i did know some body but i didint tell him (stealer) grrr i was mad so i didint tell him and a stranger dont know where he lives whats his name so i said no and 2 i was mad.

You've amazingly managed to compress several ideas into one run-on-and on-and on-and on sentence...

I've had 4 darkness energy stolen from me, and a rocket's zapdos...

*must kill*

BOO yA!!!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Where I'm from you'll get anything stolen from you in the street if you let your guard down for a second. Gangs of louts hang around the town centres simply waiting for people to flash their money/items for just a second, then [boom], you've been mugged.

Thankfully, they've never got to me. But I'd probably put up a bit of a struggle and at least get a few jabs in on their delinquent arses before they made off with my stuff. :rambo:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • This reminds me once , last year , i got my favorite hoody stlen right out of my locker , well i saw this kid wearin it , and my best friend was like , J , thats ur hoody , and i went up to the kid , and kicked his *** , that shows people to never steal , especcially , from the tan house peoples , especially from Dizzy.

baby*j

Years
  • Same thing over here Lucifer :knockedou

Anyhow, once when Pokemon was real big this "friend" of mine stole
    my Ninetails and Nidoking holos. He stole from everybody, Pokemon cards
    mainly. So I went home and got my dads loaded gun .... ..

Jk, Jk I didn't do anything stupid. I just stole them back :cheeky:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Seemingly against the flow here, no. No one ever has that I can recall.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I've had minor things stolen from me, but iit was always my friend's.Luckily nothing major has been stolen from me.

Years
  • This is a Pokemon forum...how could I forget this story!

Anyway, about 3 years ago, I went to my annual summer camp for kids with cancer (I am sure you heard me talk about it numerous times).
    Anyway, I had always been a camper, but this was my first year being a companion. My camper liked Pokemon and so did the other 3 kids in our cabin, so I thought it would be cool to bring all my Pokemon cards to camp to show, trade, and even (generously) give some of them to the kids. Well, I also had quite a few holo-foils, including my favorite card....the first edition Charizard.

Well, a month or so passed after camp when I was looking at my cards. I couldn't find my 1st edition charizard for the life of me. I knew who took it, and I was a little angry. I didn't do anything to the kid (of course, I couldn't anyway). I guess its my own fault for bringing them.
    Ah well.

Back