• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Cameos You Would Like To See?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay, so loads of characters have come and gone in the anime. So I would like to know if there are any old characters you would like to see make a cameo appearence.

Please no Misty, May or Dawn

For me, I would love to see Ritchie again, he was an interesting character - kinda like Ash 2.0 though - still I would like to see a rematch.

Also, maybe Cassidy and Butch could make an appearence in BW, for Team Rockets plans.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Enough with Gary, he already got five cameos in the past, I want Paul to return you said no Dawn or May or Misty so I said Paul. To me he was Ash's best rival and deserves to make a come back at the end of Best Wishes, Cynthia did say she'd love to see them battle again. Since Looker is coming back as done in the games hopefully that means Cynthia than maybe Ash V.S Paul Round 2 Ohs I hope.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I have no idea how he'd fit into an episode of Best Wishes, especially since there doesn't seem to be any sort of contests or anything going on, but Harley. He was my favourite non-main character during the Hoenn arc, I loved him so freaking much. xD If someone from Best Wishes does start doing contests (or whatever there is in Black and White) then he could fit in there. :P I know he was May's rival though and Ash probably wouldn't care at all if he came around but I'd still love just seeing a glimpse of him again.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Gary's had his time. I want to see Paul or Barry to make a cameo at some point to see how they're doing.

Years
    I'd like to see an all the rivals cameo in one episode ^^ especially those guys: Gary, Paul, Barry, Ritchie.
    And it would be nice if Cassidy and Butch would suddenly appear. I kinda miss the -"It's Cassidy and Hutch" "The name is Butch!"- thing.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Id like to see Barry come again, he was my favorite charachter in sinnoh. I also wanna see the reason Tobiashas all these legendary's

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Jigglypuff! I don't know why it left the show, but I reallyy want it back to bring back a but a humor with the old team Rocket gone.

Also, I'd like to see a Special focused on Max, since it seems most of the traveling partners got one. And Tracey too!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    The answer is just too obvious from here Misty, no question about it. Its been a long time since her last appearance and there is a high level of demand for it.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I would like too see Paul, just too see how he has changed if at all since his defeat at the Pokemon League. I wouldn't mind seeing somebody like Cynthia, since she does have a lake house in Unova IIRC.

Years
    I always thought they kinda squandered Ritchie's potential. He could have been a cool recurring rival for Ash and just meet up with him on rarer occasions than his "main" rivals (i.e. at tournaments and such). It would be nice to have a recurring rival that you actually liked.

Also, cliché answer I know, but Misty. She was just a great character and still has a ton of fans. And Jigglypuff was an awesome recurring character, and while I don't think it should have a recurring role again, a cameo would be sweet. And what about all the Pokémon Ash released over the years?

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
    I really want to see Barry return, he was my favourite character in Sinnoh.. He did say that Ash and him should battle again, but I doubt he will go to Unova :(

Back