• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any download link for Pokemon Crono

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Hello, I was wondering if any one of you guys had the download link for pokemon crono. Its a pokemon hack and i was trying to access it but was getting no link for download. So, please help me, if anyone of you guys know it. Thanks

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello, I was wondering if any one of you guys had the download link for pokemon crono. Its a pokemon hack and i was trying to access it but was getting no link for download. So, please help me, if anyone of you guys know it. Thanks

Good morning! I hope you're doing well~! You'll be better off checking out the Pokemon Crono thread for it, but, I'm afraid that we don't allow ROM-Hack related threads on The Welcome Lounge, as said on the rules.

Remember to please read the rules and guidelines before posting, and if you have any questions, you can contact myself or any other staff member! Thanks for the understanding, and have a great day. c:

/locks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back