• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Any full Pokedexes?

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
  • I completed my pokedex completely, my cousin gave m a trade back of Arceus and shaymin. I only needed it's data, so i gave them back. I also completed my trainer card, it's currently a 5 star one. All i need to do now is collect one of each item except those like Azure Flute, etc.

Years
  • Hey, you lot sound so, 'complete'.

One of these days, I WILL start my Diamond and Pearl games, currently having seen 0 and owning 0. Unlike me, I bet not many of you own as many as youve seen...

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • When you get a Full Pokedex you get a 5 star Black trainer card and a Certificate from Gamefreak.

-Shadowz

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have caught 299. I don't really do much to try and complete it. I am not overly bothered. I will complete it eventually.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    What are you talking about? They can't ban you from Wi-Fi, especially by checking your Dex data. That's ridiculous.

Anyway, I have 484. I'm missing easy Pokémon. I am just tired to get the rest.

Actually, from what I've heard, they can block you, but I'm not really sure if it is true.
    Of course, I have no intention of checking...
    And it might just be the ARDS code they check for somehow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Seen all, caught all. And the friend that helped me did it semi-legitly, he only used a code to trigger the event for arceus and the other two he got by walking on water so the pkmn themselves are legit.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yes, I completed my poke'dex like 2 months ago already and it was really fun. I thought you would get some item, but you don't you get a diploma... lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm not even close and I probably won't ever plan to finish it. I see a lot of Pokemon, but I don't own a lot, and I never have the time or energy to finish the Dex. xD;

Back