• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any good, free, RPG online games?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I must have said it wrong, I meant RPG games, I'll edit the title :P

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    https://sacredcrown.com/

Currently under development, and thanks to school, college, and "real life" (I still say it is only an urban myth) it wont be out for a long time. Help is appreciated by the staff though, so if you have time and talents, apply for a spot.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, you've gotta pay for iRO after your trial is over, unless they suddenly changed it in the last few months. Doubt it, though. XP

Anyway, I'd say go with Lady Pearl's suggestion. MapleStory is really fun. ^^; Just... don't let any siblings get addicted to it or they won't get off. Ever. *kills brother* X3;;

Phantom2

Ampharos King
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    Runescape isn't really good though. It's just running around leveling up and doing quests like go kill a ghost. It doesnt really have a good storyline.

Years
    I would suggest rune scape, yes, but it can get a little boring if you spend to much time on it. After all as Phantom said it is just leveling up and doing quests. *Kills the people who attack her* and they are annoying ? ?

Well, there is Pokemon Crater.

https://www.pokemoncrater.com/

Thats an online Pokemon game, but it's exactly like the games, but you interact with other people if you like and it has many pokemon in one spot.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I'd say Ragnar?k Online, but since ya want a free one...
    Well, there are iRO Non-Oficial Servers, and they're free... >>

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    not brilliant but heres some:
    runescape.com
    outwar.com
    battleon.com
    starfury.com
    theres loads but i cant remember them

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    What makes a good (free)MMORPG?

i mean, ive played Adventure quest, maplestory,gunbound, runescpae, R.O.S.E, and i still havent found that one "revolutionary" MMORPG.
    heres why:

A.Q: graphics suck. gameplay isnt "fun" no jobs. barely any items.

Maplestory: great game! innotive gameplay,(not just clicking around) graphics are 2d, but really good! but, leveling up feels like a job, you dont wanna do it, but ya gotta. jobs are cool tho!

runescape: at first innotive, but clicking....clicking...ugh, gameplay, 0/1000, graphics, NO! they stink so much! but, fightings not the only thng in the game, many aspects, but no jobs.

R.O.S.E: AWESOME 3d graphics, bit kiddy, but thats what makes it cool.
    but, alas, yet another click around gameplay. items are cool, and jobs in the game are cool too.

Gunbound: WOW. best one yet. lots of veichles, great gameplay! graphics are very suitable, but getting items are SO hard!

so heres the reviews:

A.Q 2/10
    maplestory 7/10
    runescape 2/10
    R.O.S.E 5.5/10
    gunbound:8.5/10

and the mmorpg's homepages:

A.Q: battleon.com
    Maplestory: maplestory.com
    runescape: runescape.com
    R.O.S.E: roseon.com
    gunbound: gunbound.com

so there ya have it, please post any MMORPGs' you find really fun, and feel free to disagree and agree, with anything i said.

Years
    mmeeh rose is good better than gunbound i think:Pr.o.s.e. should definatly get a 7 or more:Pif all the bugs are gone and there are new qeusts than it is gonna even better:)

Back