• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Killjoys?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2012
    I was wondering if there were any killjoys here? For those of you who read this wondering what a killjoy is, it is a fan of a certain album of MCR, My Chemical Romance. I am both a killjoy and part of the MCRmy, which is a fan of My Chemical Romance in general.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    YES. I can't believe this thread has gone without replies! Danger Days was truly wonderful, an amazing album x] I'm a proud member of the MCRmy, having seen them 7 times and having met Frank I'm pretty much in love with them. xD <3 I think they kinda got bad rep from the Black Parade theme leaving them forever branded as "emo", but if you see past that and just listen to the music for what it is, they are a truly exceptional band <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Me. I've been a fan since TBP ( The Black Parade ) but I wasn't very into them at the time. Then I heard Na Na Na and SING and liked their Facebook page. It was full of conversations. A community of people talking to each other. So I decided to post there a few time and talked to others. Then I got more into band through talking on the page and now I'm big fan. I have a copy of Danger Days and borrowed some of their other CDs from the library and put them on my iPod. I haven't seen them live yet , but I really want to. It's not a band a listen to frequently but I interact with the fans everyday.

Last edited:

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    I loved there 4th album even though i hardly listened to it
    I talked on there facebook page a few times around the time the album came out

Back