• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any looser want to battle me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    cant take me yourself huh?

crimson you and me now my code is in my sig thing now give me yours

I would whoop you easily if I had Wifi.

And honestly, I ain't scared of you. Download Shoddy, make a team, and then battle me. I'll destroy you.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Download Shoddy and then get me on the Official Server.

Name: Valantaro

Unless you're just gonna hide behind your ubers, which I will not accept. No ubers.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • meee its all about meeee said:
    I Won That Match You Only Had 1 More Poke Left And Arceus Come On I Still Kicked Your ass Even Though You Cheat And Had A Gang Of Legendaries Geez You Know We Coulda Just Finished the Match Without the Whole You Disconnecting Thing Man Let's Battle Again With No Hacked Or Legendary Okay That Really wasnt A Fair Match Jusst Goes To Show Trained Poke Are better Then Hacked Ones

And you say you barely have ubers? I'm sorry, that made me laugh a bit. There is a reason why people don't want to battle you. A lot of us already know you hack and use legendaries. Plus, you disconnect.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    i only have those ubbers some people are full of ubbers i only have like 5, and i dont disconnect some people take an hour to do a turn, and wtf!i started today ive done like 5 battles and everyone knows ffs....

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    itachi143, don't keep remaking this thread. And 5 ubers in a battle is most of the team (And Arceus is hacked). Just stick to the most recent thread, that has the least amount of SPAM in it.

-Locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back