• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Michael Jackson fans?

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    I used to be scared of Michael Jackson. Everytime I would see him in books, magazines or in television, it would scare the hell out of me. After his death, I over came that fear. Aside from that, I like a couple of songs when he was in the Jackson 5, but I'm not a fan of his.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You can't be a Beyonce fan without being a Michael Jackson fan. he is the KING and she is the QUEEN...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I like his music, he is alright. But he is not my favourite artist. Some of his music is, I have to admitt, really groovy. Others, just don't appeal for me. I was upset however when he died.
    But I do get sort of irritated when my parents sing a long with the song, and tell thier "childhood" stories about when they used to dance to his music ect.

Last edited:

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    I was always a long-time fan of MJ. I always liked his music, but it disappoints me that so many others only came to like his music after he died.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Didn't really listen to MJ until after his death..
    But his music is really catchy/great imo.
    My sister is a huge MJ fan though.

I remember we use to sing I Wanna Rock With You in her car when I was little, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Not a huge fan but I really appreciate his music. Even before he died I listened to him occasionally, but I think his death allowed a lot of closet fans to come out and say they like him.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am a huge Michael Jackson fan. I loved him when I was a kid. I listened to his later stuff when I was a teenager. I really didn't get to listen to his stuff when he was with his brothers til way later. He is the best there is! If it wasn't for him, other musicians wouldn't have been here today. He influenced a lot of people. He had talent. And he can't be replaced.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I was never that much into M.J., but I did hear a lot of his music because my mother is a hugely devoted fan to him. She cried her head off the day he died and when she saw the 'ghost sighting' of M.J. she literally burst into tears in front of the computer screen. She always said that, "Since (Eivana's) dad walked out on her, M.J. is her real dad." lol. She has a huge crush on him. I even bought her a M.J. DVD and she made me sit on the couch with her for severl hours watching that whole thing.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    People are MJ's fan all over the world, even if he is gone now, he is in the memories of many people~
    So ya, I am one of his many fans~

Back