• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Movies You've Bought Lately?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • My dad and I went over to Sanity and bought AVP (Alien vs Predator) Requiem, South Park Imagination land and of course, Saw 4.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The latest movie that I purchased as The Covenant. Even though it was released a year ago, I never actually watch it. It looked like it was really awesome, and it was. It was well worth my ten dollars.

The latest movie my father purchased for the family was Tinker Bell, though that seems to be more for my sister than the family.. but regardless. I saw some clips of it and it seemed to be a really nice movie with a childish yet not so childish plot.

If this includes going out to see a movie (since, well, that could be the same thing because you're buying your way into the theater), it would be High School Musical 3. Best movie I've seen in theaters since Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Last movie I bought was the new Indian Jones film. I wanted to get the box set when they do it but my mum couldn't wait and bought it anyway.

Last film I saw at the cinema was Bourne Ultimatum. I don't go to cinema a lot. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've just got The Dark Knight and Downfall, Downfall has been out for a while but I just suddenly felt like getting it for some reason.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Uhhhmmm...not a movie, but the last DVD I bought was season 4 of LOST. We don't usually buy movies, we rent them 5 for $5 at Vision Video. lol.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • MY older sister wanted to get me something cheap for Christmas so I sent her to buy me The Dark Knight and Ironman on DVD. I've already seen the former three times but you can never get bored of Ledger's performance.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I bought Prom Night recently,quite the movie,Will doesn't like it though ha ha,well you know I can't say much about it might scare the kids *_*.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My dad bought the Dark Knight last Thursday and let me tell you; it's probably one of the greatest movies of this time.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    We bought Dark Knight recently but I did not know until yesterday!^.^ It was great. We need to buy Wal-E Because I want to see it.

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • For Christmas I got The Dark Knight, Wanted (which came with a very disturbing comic:shocked:) and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

Christian Bale, James Mcavoy and Ben Barnes;)

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • 28 Weeks Later. I once saw it once on one of the movie channels on our cable package, but I got the DVD since I thought it was a good zombie movie. It serves as a good sequel to 28 Days Later. 28 Months Later is under production, I'll definitely go see it when it comes out.

elli

norse god thor
    Years
  • It seems everybody got the Dark Knight. ;D {Because it's the best movie. Ever.}

So we got a few new ones for Christmas;
    The Dark Knight {MINE - I yell at anyone who touches it at my house}
    Wall-E
    Get Smart
    Horton Hears A Who
    Maid Of Honor
    Mama Mia! {cheeesssyyyy}
    Planet Earth {boxed set - those are good}
    The Mummy {all three in a boxed set, even thought we already have the first two xD }
    Step-Brothers {dirtydirtydirty}
    Monty Python {another boxed set of all the episodes + bonus features}
    & probably a few others that I'm not remembering... Plus I randomly found an unopened Batman Begins in the back of the DVD cupboard... that's mine now, as well. P:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I bought the Duchess, with keira knightly! I thought it was really good.
    For christmas my family got the Dark Knight and Mamma Mia.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Ooh last movie I bought?...
    Would maybe be Christmas although I didn't get any, my dad got the complete James Bond set which we have been watching!

Back