• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any near-goals you are currently working towards?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    We've talked about long term goals, things such as New Years resolutions and goals you want to accomplish in the future. But is there anything that you are working on at the moment/ near- goal that you hope to accomplish quite soon? Maybe it's a short term goal that you're just planning that will only last a few days-weeks?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    goal is to not be too exhausted to do groceries today after class

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    1. Look for a new job
    2. Do another oil painting this month with new techniques
    3. Start volunteering so I can get enough experience to enter a new industry \o/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Not really a thing that's necessary, but right now I'm working towards getting a better job with more pay.

Years
  • At the moment im just studying for my mock exams and hoping that I get good GSCES next year.
    Im taking French, History,business and health and social care.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Currently staring at a bunch of music sheet for undertale and planning on learning some of them c:

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Hope to get the next demo update for my game live before the end of the month :P

Oh. And file my tax returns. I should get on that.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    man ever since I was a little kid I've always wanted to be a pilot and make money flying airplanes. the idea of being all alone up there in the sky seemed like such a euphoric thing, and I've chased it fleetingly ever since. it's about a decade later now and I'm a commercially rated pilot who'll hopefully have a job by the end of the semester. I always knew I'd get here but being this close is pretty intoxicating to me. I donnu, it's special

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Find a part-time job asap because I made a yolo decision last night and bought cheap tickets to Japan and now I need to save up/am very broke and need money to live LOL

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I've been applying for a new job pretty consistently for the past two weeks but haven't heard from anyone yet... :\ My hopes are still up though, I would like to at least get an interview scheduled by March, lol.

As far as more long-term goals though, I'm in the process of setting up a Twitch so it'd be cool to have that going before summertime.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Current goals,

Buy a new laptop.
    Write a short story.
    Draw more stuff.
    Publish a short story in PC.
    Wake up early.
    Relearn mathematics.
    Play Minecraft.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • I hope to get the job I'm applying to. Also to pass my classes this semester. Haven't screwed up yet, so I'm doing good so far.

Years
  • First and foremost I want to get back to my old level of health/fitness after being sick for months so I can get back to dancing properly. I also want to start studying again but people aren't making that easy -_-

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have a 150 page bullshit workbook that when I finish it will give me about a dollar or dollar and a half pay raise. Should be a few weeks. Also getting in shape over the next several weeks so I can go to my interview for the travel team not as a blob.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • 1. Get a part-time job
    2. Finish my last assignment for my Summer Subject before I go away next week
    3. Stop biting my nails (this one is on and off for me)
    4. Get stronger, gain some muscle
    5. Get more sleep
    6. Get my Ps
    7. Clean my room which has become a mess again

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I've been saving up for a certain thing for a long time, and I'll finally have enough for it some time around May this year. So right now I'm doing my best to manage my personal finances to make sure nothing ruins it.

Do a better job at balancing all the conflicting expectations that my various project managers and product owners at my job have of me at any given day...which is my main source of stress at my job these days.

Pass JLPT 2 when it comes around this summer.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm just trying to balance everything I want and need to do and hopefully I can find a happy medium soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Current goal: only sleep for 20 minutes and then get up again.

nap time

Back