• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Any of the new pokemon so far on your team?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Yeah, for all anyone knows, Perappu and Buizeru could have sucky stats and bad moves.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I don't really care how much it might suck, but Perappu will be on my team for sure. I just love that thing <3
    I'll also train a Mantine from Tamanta, because I just love them both :3

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Some weeks later if all POKéMON (Uuh, the most) are revealed:

Smarties-Kun: Whoa! I gonna get those, and this, and those, and those and those and those and those on my team....... You never knew it! Just simple around the 10 are revealed. That isn't enough to decide.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Smarties-Kun: Whoa! I gonna get those, and this, and those, and those and those and those and those on my team....... You never knew it! Just simple around the 10 are revealed. That isn't enough to decide.
    Uh... I only mentioned two Pokémon, with one's last form already being among my favourites. -.-
    As for Perappu, I love it almost a much as I love Dunsparce, which says alot.

Of course I can't know for sure if I'll find six Pokémon I like more than Perappu in Diamond or Pearl, but I find it very hard to believe that that would happen.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I want Weavile, and Perappu.

Here is a link. Ok never mind I don't have 15 posts yet. Go to pokemon-safari . com

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
  • I love that new legendary pokemon. I forget his name, but can you imagine having a Pokemon on you're team that is Steel/Fighting..that'll be awesome.

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
  • i would like manafi lucario of course cuz there cool but i would also like Buizeru and Perappu i mean he has an eighth note on his head which looks cute

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    I would like Weavile and Buizeru/Bouysel on my team. Lucario would also be good.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I would like to add... I will diffently have buoysel he is so awesome.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    ( working on the grammar. lol. ) It's name escpapes me right now, but for some reason i want to have the evo. of sneazil ( i think the names manyula ) on my team so bad. even if the stats suck or not, theres gonna be atleast a few pokemon you can't ignore for to long just because of the way they look but still it's to early for me to ciement this.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    His offical english name is Weavile. "ciement" what do you mean by this? Do you mean to be positive about what your doing?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    i mean to officially put " Weavile " in a team line up
    sorry ill try to be more specific

Back