• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen any one have any action replay for pokemon white 2 (us)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    the US rom is on romulation so im wondering if anyone has any action replay codes?

Sirfetch’d

That ruins a game. Stop being lazy and teach your pokemon HMs. Also, I would not announce that you downloaded a ILLEGAL rom ILLEGALLY before game was even released.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I'm not sure if requesting Action Replay codes are allowed since its an outside source. I think the trade corner says you cannot request Action Replay codes and don't know if that is for the forum or site, but I will treat it as a site one for now.

So I will close. If you need codes, search for someone and PM them requesting help searching for them.

Also rom discussion isn't allowed here either in any way, shape, or form. That includes looking for AR codes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back