• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Any other adult players on here?

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
  • I'm 20 and have been playing the games since they first came out in the 90's, and they're still my favorite video games.
    Exactly the same as me :) 'cept I took a "break" for a few years and am recently getting back into it.

Jamie88

4th Generation Newb :)
    Years
  • 22 years young and still playing the video games, everything else I lost all interest in, apart from the games... I used to love the Trading Cards too :(
    Still playing the video games is like my secret vice lol the only person who knows I still play is my younger bro (18)

Years
  • 23 here. i was school champion like a decade ago on red/blue, took a massive break, then i picked up leafgreen last year for a few quid to have a little do on in the ds, loved it, got pearl, discovered wifi, loved it more!
    soulsilver is the first game ive ever bought on the release date.

TrainerB

Custom User Title
    Years
  • Squee~!

And here I was, thinking I was this semi-pedophile at almost 27, ranting on about how cool certain pokemon were, and never missing a night of playing. *sniff*

It kind of sucks, though. Anyone I know could care less about pokemon, and when I tell them that I've been playing since I was 16, and I even went to the movies when they were in theaters and everything, they kind of treat it (and me) like an illness, sorta.

I need 'help'....lol....

Haha, I'm in the same boat as you, except I have no shame. ;) Even my wife thinks I'm silly for playing pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Im 19 and have been playing since red and blue came out way back in '96 -'97. I have every pokemon RPG that has came out and some of the pin ball games too :D

Years
  • I'm 24 and I've been playing on and off since Yellow but unfortunately I have not finished a game yet but I plan to soon. ~Where did you go Mesprit, stop running from me!~

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • You guy's are so cool. Seriously, you're all beyond awesome. Especially the ones with kids. Parents who play pokemon would be sweet!

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I'm 19. I'm legally an adult, so do I count? XD
    I just got Platinum for Christmas, and believe it or not- it's my FIRST handheld Pokemon game. O_O ...I knowwwwww, I've been missing out. For a loooong time, haha. After I beat it, I'ma go and buy SoulSilver! <3

Years
  • wow im glad im not the only one yay :D 24 The ol red version. pokemon is about the only game i look forward to buying anymore. lol shhhhhhh

Years
  • You guy's are so cool. Seriously, you're all beyond awesome. Especially the ones with kids. Parents who play pokemon would be sweet!

Thats so cute-I am a parent who plays pokemon!
    I am so pleased my friends bought all the gear over for me now-I have Emerald and the guide, and Pokemon Diamond with the 2 books. I am loving it. My daughter who ıs only 4 is also enjoying getting some play out of it too bless her.
    I should also have had a wifi max so I could link up to wifi but unfortunately that didnt turn up at my friends house, I am so dısappointed I have to wait to the end of May to start trading boo hoo-least I can try and get a good collection together.

Thanks for all your replys it is lovely to know that there are so many adult players around.
    You can never be too old for games can you-my Dad is 56 this and plays Aion every day!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    I'm starting to think you guys are all lying kids trying to pass as 20, haha

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • I'm going to be 19 in the summer, if that counts as being an adult. I've played the game since I was a child and I don't plan on stopping because people disagree with it. I'll stop playing when I finally outgrow the games.

Back