• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Other Ayumi Hamasaki Fans Here?

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
Years
  • Looks like there hasn't been any other Ayu threads for awhile, so I figured I'd start one!

I just went to Japan and went to Hotel Love Songs Countdown Live 2011-2012 and it was AMAZING! She performed three new songs there which was
    fantastic! I am so excited for her new album which is due out this year!!!

She was also just named the best selling female solo act in Japan music history this week by Music Station with 49.7 million units sold (and that's just domestic)!

That's pretty much the new Ayu news I have!

This thread is just to discuss anything about Ayumi Hamasaki! :)

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • She is very good, but I also don't keep up with too many pop stars, American or Asian. xD; Though, there was a point when I was younger where I was hooked on a few of her songs, and loved her music. I also remember finding her really pretty, and her eyes were.. interesting. XD I vaguely remember reading that she actually had plastic surgery for them?

I might not be a huge fan, buuuut if she toured here I'd pay to go to that concert. xD

Years
  • A friend of mine is a huge fan (like, owns every single album and every single... single) so I get a lot of spillover Ayu knowledge whether I like it or not.

I thought she'd changed the title of Hotel Love Songs after the disaster though, to something not so... tacky? Something more evocative of hope/love/etc.

Back