• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Plans for Boxsets??

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    Anyone know if there are any plans of dvd boxsets for the pokemon seasons that dont have any yet??? Explicitly: Johto Journeys, Johto Champions, Advanced Battle, and Advanced Challenge??? Im trying to collect every season and no boxsets make it REALLY HARD. Because buying them seperately will empty my wallet fast especially seeing as if you can even find Johto dvds they are close to 200 US DOLLARS. If anyone has heard of plans for the future please let me know, thanks...and its okay if youve got bad news im used to hearing alot of it on this subject XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Whether or not box sets are created depends on the popularity and sales prospects of the tv show.

I'm sure they'll get their boxes eventually, but you might have to wait a long time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    Well seeing as...

Seeing as Nintendo and the Pokemon Company made Heart Gold and Soul Silver it seems like the perfect time for them to make box sets of at least the johto region seasons. I think it would be a good move by them promotionally or whatever...i'd sure buy it the instant i saw it.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Yeah, pokemon boxsets probably won't be out for a long time to come. Though I swear a little while ago I saw a pokemon movie....or dvd volume at the store..Just can't pinpoint what it was.

I think they've released volumes (as in 4 episodes) of the Johto seasons, but again I'm not sure. And when they do come out w/ boxsets expect to buy a lot b/c I doubt they'll put a whole season's worth of episodes on one or two CDs.

Back