• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokémon you dislike?

Years
    Now, I know that everyone here likes Pokémon, am I right?

However, with so many different ones, there has to be some that you just do not go well with. Whether the reason is competitive or personal, everyone has a least favorite Pokémon, I'm sure :P

So, what is your least favorite Pokémon (1 or more)?

Mine would have to be Dunsparce. He freaks me out. :/

Sandshrew

Poke-n00b extraordinaire!
    Years
    the pokemon i hate the most would definetly be: bidoof
    just look at it.....
    it must be the silliest looking pokemon to date.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Unlike most people i quite like the new 4th gen pokes. However i HATE half of the new evolutions for old pokes, namely:
    Rhyperior (Just WTF??? no words can describe this monstrocity)
    Weaville (Look at the shiny version, look at the video for YMCA, and notice how it's the read indian, except camper)
    Magnezone (It's no longer a magnet poke, its a UFO with poy bits)
    Likcylicky (Again, WTF)
    Tangrowth (Stretching a poke and giving it fingers does not count as an evolution)
    Magmortar (Again, WTF)
    Togekiss (Wannabe Airdeplane)
    Mamoswine (Stupid mommoth/pig crossbreed)
    Probopass (They somehow made nosepass crapper)

Saying that the other new evos are awesome, particularly 'Noir and PoryZ

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2008
    I'd really have to say Metapod and Kakuna. I hate them! >___<

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    1.Magikarp, lamest poke ever, and theres nothing "magi" about it
    2.I second disliking tangrowth, its a big blog
    3. Pachirisu-knockoff pikachu
    4.Those cherry looking things um cherrubi or something wtf?
    5.Rattata-just a rat

AnimeLoverBebe

Manaphy Lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Bidoof looks weird....Magikarp doesnt really do anything...Thats the pokemon I dislike,I think.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Unlike most people i quite like the new 4th gen pokes. However i HATE half of the new evolutions for old pokes, namely:
    Rhyperior (Just WTF??? no words can describe this monstrocity)
    Weaville (Look at the shiny version, look at the video for YMCA, and notice how it's the read indian, except camper)
    Magnezone (It's no longer a magnet poke, its a UFO with poy bits)
    Likcylicky (Again, WTF)
    Tangrowth (Stretching a poke and giving it fingers does not count as an evolution)
    Magmortar (Again, WTF)
    Togekiss (Wannabe Airdeplane)
    Mamoswine (Stupid mommoth/pig crossbreed)
    Probopass (They somehow made nosepass crapper)

Saying that the other new evos are awesome, particularly 'Noir and PoryZ

All right! Finally, someone who agrees with me. I WOULD have liked some new evolutions but I think they could have put a little more (okay, a lot more) effort into making them overall better. To add to this list, I have Electrivire. I know its really strong and all, but for looks, the piggy nose and double worm tails just creep me out. (I have said this multiple times on other threads.)

On the other gens, I don't like Pupitar (a rocklike Kakuna), Dunsparce, Miltank, Jynx, Poliwrath, or Gorebyss/Huntail. Why? I have no idea... I just dislike them for some weird reason.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I absolutely HATE Mew and its other Gen counterparts. Seriously, why even hold events for these guys? THEY SUCK! At least they learned a bit with Manaphy and just made it part of another game. Hopefully, they'll do the same with Shaymin and Pokemon Ranger 2.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Hm...

Scizor and Kingdra.

I don't really "HATE" them, but they could be cooloer compatred to their pre-evos. I mean, trading scythes for pincers just doesn't quite 'cut' it. <lame pun, I know.> And I love Seadra's design, with the spines and all, but then Kingdra just has those... stringy... things...

Also, though I really kind of like Pikachu, I hate it when it's overrated, and I mean seriously HATE it. Probably just because of my personal disagreements with the anime (because it's true, if Ash didn't have a Pikachu, then Pika would not be any more popular than Raticate). < I do like Raticates though... FEAR THE F.E.A.R.! Offtopic...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I hate Pikachu. Love Raichu, Pichu's alright...HATE Pikachu.

Everyone loved Pikachu when Pokemon came out...me, my first card was an Eevee, therefore I loved(and still do) Eevee. Pikachu is overrated, as said above. And yes, fear the F.E.A.R. ;D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    What in the world are you people disliking on bidoofs, they rock 8D lololol Jk

I dislike yanmega, Im not a fan of it at all, I like its pre-evo, but yanmega is just ugly, :\

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    What in the world are you people disliking on bidoofs, they rock 8D lololol Jk

I dislike yanmega, Im not a fan of it at all, I like its pre-evo, but yanmega is just ugly, :\

I had a nightmare about that thing. X.x

It is really ugly. I'm still in shock that they decided to even make it like that.

Back