• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokemon Episodes or moments that made you tear up?

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
Years
  • C'mooooooon, we ALL know there have been episodes like these that at a certain point have stricken to our core.

Like when Ash released Butterfree. Or when Misty said goodbye to Ash and Brock.

The list goes on and on.

Seriously, the episodes that made me jerk a tear or two the first time I saw them have ALL related to Team Rocket.

When they released Arbok/Weezing, I cried. Seriously.

Well, not crying crying, as if somebody died. But you get my point.

I don't know, it kinda made me feel bad seeing Arbok and Weezing leave crying after being with Team Rocket for so long.

Same goes for Dustox and Chimecho. D:

When it comes to Ash's Pokemon....Feh!! I can't say his releases have affected much, except for Butterfree, Pidgeot & Lapras. ;___; But they weren't tear jerkers. ;P

The only episode (From recent Pokemon seasons) that REALLY, really made me sad (and I'm 18 years old, dudes) was when Misty said goobye to Togepi (Togetic).

I mean...WTH!! That Pokemon was with them for such a looooooong time, and then its bye bye. I was like this when it happened ---> o_0 ;__;

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Mine would have definitely when Misty's selfish sisters decided to just leave a gym for her to run and prevented her from being able to travel with Ash and Brock

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
  • None of them most of the episodes have some retarded part where it just makes me turn the channel.... unless you wanna count tearing up in 1997 where over 700 japanese children were ut in the hospital due to a banned epsiode....

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    For me, it wasn't in an episode. It was in the first pokemon movie.
    When Ash got hit by mewtwo and mew's blast then then turned to stone and pikachu and the others started to cry and everything... when i mean i cryed so much... (I'm 18 and I still cry at that scene, I don't care) it almost made me give up on pokemon forever...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Let me try to remember.... erm...

Oh yeah! I cried during the episode where Brock dances like a Mexican with Ludicolo because it was super funny and.... POOF! My cable died for the rest of the episode ;_;....

I think that is all...

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • For me, it wasn't in an episode. It was in the first pokemon movie.
    When Ash got hit by mewtwo and mew's blast then then turned to stone and pikachu and the others started to cry and everything... when i mean i cryed so much... (I'm 18 and I still cry at that scene, I don't care) it almost made me give up on pokemon forever...

DUUUUUUUUUUDE. I remember that!! Who DIDN'T cry at that scene? It's classic!! D:

unless you wanna count tearing up in 1997 where over 700 japanese children were ut in the hospital due to a banned episode....

lol it was because of a clip, not the whole episode. It broke the Guinness book of World Records for most seizures during a television show in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy1QMk9dzDQ

^ Clicky.

Ayselipera

Well its not an episode, but in the first movie when Ash "dies" I cried hard.
    Mind you I was very young.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    theres a new 4 me:
    when james left his Chimecho
    when jessie left her Dustox
    the epiosde where ash catches chimchar (well uhh... asks it to join him xD)
    the first episode of battle dimention (chimchars tears or somthing)
    movie 3(wif molly and entai :'( )
    movie 4(when celebi dies)
    movie 9 (when may leaves manaphy)

wow im a cry baby....

mhadz0021

Never knew Paul's so cute!!
    Years
  • When Pikachu had amnesia and pikachu thought that James was Ash and Ash was realllllyy sad....and when they almost drown (it was Advanced Challenge i think..)

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I have cried almost everytime when watching episode 39 - Pikachu's goodbye when I have been little younger. We have recorded so many pokémon episodes to VHS and I have watched every of those episodes so many times. Charizard episode is sad too. (Episode 136 - Charizard's burning ambitions, if I am right)

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Most of the movies generally make me tear up, whether it's a sad moment or a slushy feelgood moment xD

I watch them when I'm down and need cheering up xD;;

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I will admit that there was a Pokemon episode which made me cry and yes it was Gotta Catch Ya Later. I agree with what was said previously and also think Misty's sisters were selfish by doing that as well. This actually made me give up on the Pokemon TV show and movies (I still watch episodes and movies up to that point and that point ONLY) and almost made me give up on Pokemon as a whole.

Back