• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokemon Snap fans?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    OMG, I love this game! My points are something like 342,067.
    Honestly, Pokémon Snap is great. One of my favorite things to do there was, in Volcano, knock the Charmelon at the end into the lava, then throw a Pester Ball at the Charizard so it would breathe fire at me. It made for some awesome photos.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Ohh, I loved this game! I can't remember what my high score was--it's been years since I played it--but it was so much fun! Simple, but lots of fun. I would love it if they made a Pokemon Snap 2. :3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Í absolutely love this game ^_^ Too bad I have only got a chance to play it twice ;-;
    But when I did, I played through the whole game in one day, and of course I managed to get a picture of Haunter, Vileplume, Zapdos and the rest of the rare Pokémon, and let's not forget the picture of the surfing Pikachu, either *brick'd for bragging*
    I've beaten this game five or six times but its still fun especially when you try and take a pic of mew.
    Taking a picture of Mew is ridiculously easy, it took me about five minutes to figure it out. I can't say I don't remember the trick anymore, though D=

Oh well, I really enjoyed this game and would love to get a second chance to play it.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Ah yeah! I have Pokemon Snap, and I find it a good unqiue title (a great change to battling Pokemon).
    I like some of the funny poses that the Pokemon do :P . In fact, I took some of those funny poses, and put them in the games Photo Album. I love to look at them every now and again.
    But is it a shame that you only take photos of only some of the Pokemon (I can't rember how many, about 90?). Would it be better if there were more for a sequel?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Pokemon Snap.
    I haven't played that games in years, because I never owned it... but I've played it alot, it was fun times. -^^-

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    All these replies makes me want to play it :(. Well I guess I'll try it someday.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    meh..I mastered that game,and I'm assuming everyone else did too....I dunno what to say...everyone else said things I would say..BTW, my points were 407,121......:P I took me awhile...mostly cuz at the time I was tired....of the game....but nevertheless,I would like to play it again....(I never had it...I always borrowed it from a friend too....)

Akamori

I cannot get my time back...
    Years
    I used to have Pokemon Snap. It was fun while it lasted then I eventually just gave it away. I don't quite remember my score but every now and then I can still hear Professor Oak saying "Wonderful!" I sometimes regret giving it away. It was a fun game to play when you were bored.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    I got a question about it, how do u get a picture of a sign [kinglers rock, dugtrio in the valle] wenever i snap tem it sais theres nothing in the picture.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Oh! I owned this game for a while... And it rocked because I love photography. When I got a picture of Mew, I literally started bawling because that was the end of the game. XD

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Dragonoxygen said:
    I got a question about it, how do u get a picture of a sign [kinglers rock, dugtrio in the valle] wenever i snap tem it sais theres nothing in the picture.
    You have to complete all the first levels. In the rapids level, you have to hit Mankey to activate a switch which will tacke you to Proffesor Oak. He will go on about the Pokemon signs and thats your cue to to start snapping them. After snapping all the signs, you will unlock the Rainbow Cloud. Now you can snap Mew. But trying to photo him is a feat in itself but it'll take too long to type.
    There I hope that helped you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Pokemon Snap RULED. Even my DAD played this game with me. It was uber fun. OHHH! Imagine Pokemon Snap on the new Wiimote for the Nintendo Wii. That would be so awesome.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    I absolutly LOVED Snap back in the day! I would sit infront of my N64 all DAY and play it. ut here's a toughy to get. A Perfect of Mew. Has anyone gotten it?

Also, wasn't a Perfect of Speed Pika when is was poking out of the log?
    Btw here are instructions on how to catch mew:

1. Mankey onto switch
    2. Oak talks about signs
    3. Snap all signs
    4. go to Rainbow Cloud
    5. mew in sheild
    6. gas ball onto sheild
    7. snap mew

If those quick and to-the-point steps are wrong, please correct me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Gengazard said:
    I absolutly LOVED Snap back in the day! I would sit infront of my N64 all DAY and play it. ut here's a toughy to get. A Perfect of Mew. Has anyone gotten it?

Also, wasn't a Perfect of Speed Pika when is was poking out of the log?
    Btw here are instructions on how to catch mew:

1. Mankey onto switch
    2. Oak talks about signs
    3. Snap all signs
    4. go to Rainbow Cloud
    5. mew in sheild
    6. gas ball onto sheild
    7. snap mew

If those quick and to-the-point steps are wrong, please correct me

You had to PESTER ball Mew three times in a row. And it was hard because he moved. Once he was out of his shield, you had to play a lullaby on the pokeflute to get him to dance so you could get close and take a perfect picture.

Also, on Rainbow cloud, the constellations in the sky are of all the Pokemon signs you took pictures of.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    I've never played Snap, But it sounds uber-fun~!
    I've always been more of a collecter, breeder, pokemon contest person, I beat the E4 and gyms for gloating purposes.
    But my brother wouldn't like this game ;P
    Even in Animal Crossing (Its a game where you live a virtual life, furnish a house, ect.) he said, "Aw, I wish these minions would come to your town and you'd get a sorwd and you had to defeat them..."
    O_o

Back