• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Any pokemon you just can't get rid of on your team?

Team Rockets Rockin

Rocket Revival
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    aside from the starter I choose, I've used Gyarados and Raichu alot. Of the starter's I've used Squirtle the most in the Kanto region and Cyndaquil in the Johto

Years
  • hmm my team is pretty solid now (the ones in my sig) rapidash, i've had since i started the game, caught her not soon after getting piplup. she was at lvl 5 and is now at lvl 70, she's the strongest one that i've raised, excluding pokemon that were migrated. always have bulbasaur cuz he's my all time fave. and mew, i just got today i had him on crystal and missed him soo much! dragonite, again because he's cute and can fly me around. lapras surfs me around and is pretty. bayleef mainly stays on but i liked all the johto starters so i'll switch those around sometimes. mainly my team is based on cuteness lol

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Well i do have always an Exeggutor in my team, it's one of my favourite Pokemons !

SwellowX

I like stuff short and sweet
    Years
  • when i play emerald i have to have a Swellow in my party no matter what (even if its a fly slave) but i would never let Swellow be a slave

Years
  • I always have my Starter, but many times i end up having Swampert in my Team. I love his water/ground type.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • like many other's have said. my starter pokemon xD
    he's normally the strongest on the team for the first half of all gym battles so yea (:
    yup, same here, I always have my starter in my team, at a higher level than the other pokemon in my team

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • I Dunno Really

Well really it all depends on the game. I would like to say that I have always kept my starter, but one time I didn't because it wasn't really helpful in a way.

OddBrad

Battlefield
    Years
  • There are Pokémon I can't leave behind!

I have my original Dragonite, and my original Exeggutor from Pokémon Yellow. I could never get rid of my beloved Pokémon! I traded them from Yellow to Silver, to Silver to Crystal. That's where I had to stop. :(

I want to trade them over so badly! They need to bring the Time Machine back!

/violin :P

Recently, I've been trying to avoid having the same pokemon on my teams, however, I keep ending up with a frikken Noctowl xD

Back