• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokemon You Want I Got Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    can i have duskull or its evos,preferably dusknoir.but ill take a random duskull or clops.

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Can I get Shiny Piplup,Shiny Groudon, and Shiny Kyoger?

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    there's something suspicious about this guy. maybe the fact that he's posted 5+ times, but the count stays at 0. or maybe the fact that he happens to have EVERY POKEMON. Sorry if i'm wrong for accusing, but I honestly wouldn't trade with him. I remember somewhere to stay away from people who's posts stay at zero. (or do posts in the trade thread not count? I they don't then I take back absolutly everything I just said : p)

Years
    there's something suspicious about this guy. maybe the fact that he's posted 5+ times, but the count stays at 0. or maybe the fact that he happens to have EVERY POKEMON. Sorry if i'm wrong for accusing, but I honestly wouldn't trade with him. I remember somewhere to stay away from people who's posts stay at zero. (or do posts in the trade thread not count? I they don't then I take back absolutly everything I just said : p)

You know... you don't get any posts when you post in the trading thread. open your eyes.

This guy, however, does seem suspicious, perhaps he's leading you guys on?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    haha, he does seem suspicious and thanks for telling me about no post count here. But really, he's a shady person who just happens to come here with all pokemon shinies and normals. How could you not be suspicious. I hope I don't get in trouble for this though.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I'm EV training a Mew. It's almost at Level 50. Do you have a Deoxys with the "SPACE C" OT? I could attempt to clone my Mew.

PM if it's a deal.

Last edited:

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    yeah the fact that he says he has every pokemon,the fact that he dosent post any were else but in the trade fourm.and the rushed sounding user name?i smell somethin foul

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I know him, actually, I've talked to him on Wifi. He's a kid, and HE DOES USE HACKS. He told me he had an AR that he bough. DON'T TRADE WITH HIM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back