• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any pokemon you want. In here

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    sorry hunter i dont have a shiny roselia :( but nightmare i have many shinies got any in mind?

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
    Years
  • Hey Shadow, sorry if this is any trouble, but in addition to any possible shiny Rayquaza, any chance of a shiny Beldum as well? No idea what you're looking for in return.

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    ummm i have one but it wasnot obtained in heart gold do you still want one anyway?
    also i have a beldum but not shiny.

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
    Years
  • Me? I don't mind. If they can be nicknamed, that's a bonus, but I don't mind which game they were obtained in.

EDIT: Nevermind the Beldum then, I've got a normal Metagross, but I was just after a shiny one to train up. Is the Rayquaza shiny?

Last edited:

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    sorry i dont have a deoxys available for trade right now i might have one later.

Years
  • i need a mew celebi jiranchi suicune raikou lugia ho-oh deoxys arceus shaymin latias darkrai and manaphy i don't have anything special but i have a lv 100 mewtwo and alakazam and a lv 80 rayquaza a lv 78 kyogre a lv 72 groudon that i can clone from my emerald. i also have almost every starter pokemon. i also have alot of pokemon to breed if you need anything else go to my post to see what i hve to breed for you put showthread.php?t=213499 after the / in the address to get to my post

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    everyone stop sending requests until tommorw im going offline.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I would love to get a shiny or normal milotic and a shiny eevee.
    And are you giving them away or trading?

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Sorry to everyone waiting for trades I'm shuting down I didn't think so many requests would pour in :/

Back