• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokemon You Want

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    I can breed you any Pokemon you want to your exact specifications. Contacts removed~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    I usually focus on Pokemon that can be bred, I have every Pokemon so I can provide you with any you would like to your exact specifications but have no need for Pokemon in return. Legendaries are a little more tricky as I either have to play through the game entirely to get one perfect one or hack it, with the legitimate one obviously requiring more compensation. Email me or message me on facebook or twitter for more information.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hacked Pokemon aren't allowed to be traded here. Offer at least 10 different species of Pokemon to start off with so your clients will have a general idea about your trading capabilities.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    I have every family of Pokemon. I can breed you any Pokemon you like, I have one of every Pokemon that can be bred for any desired nature with any desired ability and any desired move set.

Leave me a list of the Pokemon you would like and I will immediately provide my services by building your Pokemon for you as soon as you agree to compensation and provide me with your friend code and version.

I do not deal in legendary Pokemon, as providing legitimate legendaries of a specific nature requires a significant time investment relative to making your perfect bred Pokemon.

I also do not deal in hacked Pokemon, but was merely saying that is the only way you are likely to receive a legendary from me, if you were to specifically ask for a hacked Pokemon because i don't deal in legendaries.

But every Pokemon you will receive from me is 100% legitimately bred and ready for competitive use.

So if you want a Heracross, or any bug or fighting type.

Or a dominant fire or psychic type. Or any type.

Any starter.

Any Pokemon.

....other than legendaries.

Let me know which Pokemon you want and if you agree to my terms then I will start completing your order immediately and I'll let you know when I am prepared to trade you your new Pokemon.

Contacts removed~

I have every family of Pokemon. I can breed you any Pokemon you like, I have one of every Pokemon that can be bred for any desired nature with any desired ability and any desired move set.

Leave me a list of the Pokemon you would like and I will immediately provide my services by building your Pokemon for you as soon as you agree to compensation and provide me with your friend code and version.

I do not deal in legendary Pokemon, as providing legitimate legendaries of a specific nature requires a significant time investment relative to making your perfect bred Pokemon.

I also do not deal in hacked Pokemon, but was merely saying that is the only way you are likely to receive a legendary from me, if you were to specifically ask for a hacked Pokemon because i don't deal in legendaries.

But every Pokemon you will receive from me is 100% legitimately bred and ready for competitive use.

So if you want a Heracross, or any bug or fighting type.

Or a dominant fire or psychic type. Or any type.

Any starter.

Any Pokemon.

....other than legendaries.

Let me know which Pokemon you want and if you agree to my terms then I will start completing your order immediately and I'll let you know when I am prepared to trade you your new Pokemon.

Contacts removed~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    I would be happy to provide you with a Heracross.

I have every Pokemon and therefore do not benefit from trades which is why I ask that you visit me on facebook, twitter, or by directly emailing for instructions on receiving your Pokemon.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ah how dare you make me go on facebook...

You cannot trade Pokemon for monetary / Paypal transactions.

In addition, the whole point in having a trade thread on the PokéCommunity boards is to conduct trades here, not on other websites.

Review The PokéCommunity Rules and the Trade Corner Rules

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back