• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Prison Break fans out there?

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
  • I love this series. I've just started watching it days ago and now i'm at the beginning of season 2...

I'm so depressed when Veronica had to die, she doesn't deserve it she's a talented and brave one :'(

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I loved Prison Break when it was on. I was obsessed with it haha.
    But if you're only up to season 2 then I can't really say too much about it as it'd spoil it for you ;)
    Although to be honest I'd say my favourite season was the first one followed closely by the second.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    Prison Break's brilliant. I finished the final season (4) last month.
    Seasons 1 and 4 were the best although they were all fantastic.
    It's an excellent drama series which is truly gripping.

Years
  • I'm a Prison Break Fan, seen all the seasons. Watched them all throughout my pregnancy :cool: I loved all 4 seasons! And I hope you enjoy Prison Break as much as I did.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I saw all seasons(:
    I have to say though, I lost interest during the last season.
    The first season was the best.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • How the hell can't people recognize t-bag just because he dye his hair white??? :O

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Aww, I was sad when Tweener died.

I love Prison Break. I have the first 3 seasons on DVD. I haven't watched a lot of season 4, but I'm hoping to catch up and finally finish the series soon with netflix.

Season one and two were my favorites. I love how intense and crazy that show can get especially in season one. I really enjoy all the characters and their roles in the show and all the actors who play them. I don't think I've ever watched a show episode after episode after episode like this one, until more recently when I watched Bones and then Dexter.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Just finished the series, a lit bit sad when they visited Michael's grave but...i think that is a perfect ending :)

Back