• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Request?

Years
    an avatar a picture of lavender town witn lavender town written in unown just have 067 written regularly after it please

da_wicca_man

Gyrados & Dragonite bree.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • AK
    • Seen May 7, 2004
    Can I have a Gyrados Avatar.
    Can You make it dark type or metal?
    plz and thx

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    *sigh*

*sigh*i tried your website, i downloaded it into my siggy, and what do i get? a little white box with a red X. o well, guess u can't have everything in life...*sigh* do u have another website i could use?

Years
    shining_light said:
    *sigh*i tried your website, i downloaded it into my siggy, and what do i get? a little white box with a red X. o well, guess u can't have everything in life...*sigh* do u have another website i could use?
    same with mine

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
    control+c the url and control+v it beetwen the
    Any Request?
    )

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    *sigh* windows xp. wonder wot kinda computer dark absol has? how'd u get your banner in your siggy? no fair! WAH! would u be so kind as to tell me?
    P.S.: i like to sigh alot, in case u haven't noticed.

Back