• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any room for improvement here?

Tangela

I'M GONNA TANGLE YA!
    Years
    In terms of pokemon, not moveset. I don't do competitve.

Pidgeotto

Luxio

Ivysaur

Quilava

Geodude

Gastly

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Regardless of whether you do competitive battling or not, movesets/natures/items are helpful for people who are trying to give you advice on your team. Please list them if you can, thanks :)

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
    Your Pokemon aren't too bad. But yeah, lists the movesests. You may have decent pokemon but they won't do too good if you don't have good moves for them.

As far as replacements, Pidgeotto and Luxio need to go. Pidgeot doesn't have that wide of a movepool Most of its attacking moves are restricted to Normal and Flying unless you want to breed for something like Pursuit. You need better coverage than those move types. Fearow and Noctowl are better Normal/Flying types if you want to stick with that.

As far as Luxio, it doesn't really have too many good physical attacks to go with its higher atk stat, unless you count Thunder Fang and Spark. I suggest replacing it with an electric type with a higher sp.atk stat like Ampharos or Raikou. Electric types with higher sp.atk can make better use of moves like Thunderbolt.

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
    I would change Geodude for something else, seeing as you have quite a big weakness to ground. Other than that, not bad. (:

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    The only glaring weakness is Pidgeotto, although even it can pull off some wins if you're skilled enough. My only recommendation is to perhaps add a water-type.

And you really should post the moves.

Back