• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Sonic fans here?

Years
    (I hope that´s the right place for this.)

I wonder if there are any Sonic fans around here oô

Well, I´m a fan of it for ages... When I was 2 or 3 I played the first time Sonic the Hedgehog for the MD and saw the TV episodes.
    Later I bought the new games like Sonic Adventure/2 or Sonic Heroes and I got this Sonic fever again XD
    Sonic Rush Adventure just released and I´m sure, I´m going to buy it soon^^
    So, are there any others who like it, too?

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    its the right place but i dont think that their are any sonic fans here , like we play sonic games but not much into it

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    its the right place but i dont think that their are any sonic fans here , like we play sonic games but not much into it

Actually it's not the right place, if we were to talk about the show, it would be in japanese entertainment, and if we were to talk about mainly, it would most likely be in Other Games.

Anyways, I like Sonic the Hedgehog, except it's kinda getting boring now since they keep repeating the plot of the chaos emeralds etc

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    I used to love Sonic a lot. Back during the Sega Genesis days, I played all the Sonic games. It was a lot of fun.

Good memories, good memories.

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    I have that game. Got it like last week.

I have already finished the main story line and now I'm trying to finish the missions. However, I suck at racing. Everyone beat me when I try to play online. Guess I need to practice more.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Meh. I'm not exactly a big fan of Sonic, but I don't mind the games either. I certainly prefer them over Mario games.(I always die in Mario games ><)

I've played a few rounds of the Sega Genesis version(my brother dug it up from his time capsule). Wasn't too bad, when you compare it to the crappy games that were made during that time.

Years
    Cool to see that here are so many people who like Sonic. (You know, where I live, there´s almost noone, who knows Sonic XD)
    Well, I´m going to get Sonic Rush Adventure tomorrow (then it´ll be my birthday^^) and I very hope, it´s like the first Sonic Rush.
    I think the new Sonic games have lost their fun. The Genesis games were lots of fun but when I see something like Sonic and the secret rings... I hope, Sega will make better Sonic games in time.

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    Awesome, you are getting Rush Adventure. Maybe we can race some time.

And seriously, Sonic was never meant to be 3d.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2008
    I love sonic games, there so cool. I have a mod xbox and i have the sega emulator all full of sonic games.

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    I'm a fan of the old school Sonic games, you know, 1-3&Knuckles. They're very addictive platformers. I've downloaded them with the Wii's virtual console(Sonic & Knuckles hasn't come out yet). I haven't played too much of the 3d ones, basically because I've heard they aren't as good.

Back