• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Any starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Hey man, could you possibly breed me a charmander? Nature doesn't matter, will trade extra Froakie I got from a lucky wonder trade.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Hey man can you breed me a charmander? Will trade extra froakie obtained in lucky wonder trade.

Sorry, for some reason browser didnt load first post

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 8, 2019
Hey man can you breed me a charmander? Will trade extra froakie obtained in lucky wonder trade.

Yeah i got plenty of those lol and no need for the froakie i got plenty also lol ill take a vivillion though

Add me ill trade you the charmander right now

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Sure, added, online now.

(PM me anytime, will be on all day)

Last edited:
Years
Hey ! Can I by any chance have a Piplup and Chikorita ? THose two are the only starter I'll miss when I will have transfered the ones I own on Soul Silver ! I don't have any super rare pokemon, sadly, but I can still try to trade out something nice from the previous games uh...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 14, 2023
Can I get a impish Turtwig with EM superpower, seed bomb it's fine if it doesn't have them but it would be nice and a adamant Piplup with defiant. ING and FC underneath user name. Thanks.:)

Otalkusan

Lemon Trainer
Years
Can I get any nature/IV for these starters:
Squirtle, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Chimchar, Turtwig, Snivy and Tepig?

I'm collecting starters, simply because I love them. c:
I'll trade them for foreign pokemon I've collected, I have most of a PC box full. More is better, but I'd be happy enough getting just one of those starters if that's all you're willing to give.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
Can I get any nature/IV for these starters:
Squirtle, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Chimchar, Turtwig, Snivy and Tepig?

I'm collecting starters, simply because I love them. c:
I'll trade them for foreign pokemon I've collected, I have most of a PC box full. More is better, but I'd be happy enough getting just one of those starters if that's all you're willing to give.

Any foreign dittos? I'd trade ya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back